Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by driveumhard View Post
    Here we are almost 1 year later since the last post. No spring flood this year and Memorial weekend coming up. This is always an exciting time of the year for anyone with a watercraft!
    I look forward to getting out of the heat and humidity and spending some great times on the Mighty Mississippi!
    Got out Saturday for the first time, perfect afternoon. Would like more speed though
    Jeff, thought you moved down to Fl.(escape winters permanently.) Still looking for a ski? Probably see you out there this summer.
    Was down in central Fl in march, a lot different than up here!!!

+1
    Steve..I saw you out on the river a few times this summer. Your new ski looks great! I am a current resident of Florida and I spend about 75% of my time there. I do enjoy coming back to Wisconsin from time to time. My boat is in Wisconsin and I am Looking to buy a new ski in Florida very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by stevend135 View Post
    Here we are almost 1 year later since the last post. No spring flood this year and Memorial weekend coming up. This is always an exciting time of the year for anyone with a watercraft!
    I look forward to getting out of the heat and humidity and spending some great times on the Mighty Mississippi!
    Got out Saturday for the first time, perfect afternoon. Would like more speed though
    Jeff, thought you moved down to Fl.(escape winters permanently.) Still looking for a ski? Probably see you out there this summer.
    Last edited by driveumhard; 10-25-2015 at 09:00 AM. Reason: sp

Where does this ride start at!?

+1
    [QUOTE=driveumhard;2649649]Steve..I saw you out on the river a few times this summer. Your new ski looks great! I am a current resident of Florida and I spend about 75% of my time there. I do enjoy coming back to Wisconsin from time to time. My boat is in Wisconsin and I am Looking to buy a new ski in Florida very soon!

[/QUOTE
    Find a new ski yet? Definitely a bit jealous of Florida life, year round riding!!! If I ever make it that far south, you'll have to give me a tour. Will be down in FL for a week or so in late march? Gotta hit the ONF for some dirtbikin.

+1
    [QUOTE=stevend135;2677250]
    Steve..I saw you out on the river a few times this summer. Your new ski looks great! I am a current resident of Florida and I spend about 75% of my time there. I do enjoy coming back to Wisconsin from time to time. My boat is in Wisconsin and I am Looking to buy a new ski in Florida very soon!

[/QUOTE
    Find a new ski yet? Definitely a bit jealous of Florida life, year round riding!!! If I ever make it that far south, you'll have to give me a tour. Will be down in FL for a week or so in late march? Gotta hit the ONF for some dirtbikin.
    Believe it or not I am still ski-less but I'm always searching for one. I enjoy the Florida life style especially in the winter. I do work while I am down there so it's not all fun and games. I often think about all of the group rides we went on and I miss that. I hope to get another ski soon. Stay tuned...

+1
    Will do,I couldnt imagine living in FL without a ski! You got a boat I hope? Will be hittin up the mississippi this sunday..1st ride of yr since FL

Anyone have plans to ride the Mississippi anytime soon?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerdog View Post
    Anyone have plans to ride the Mississippi anytime soon?
    I would be up for it.

Hey everyone, Jeff here (formerly known as “driveumhard”)
    I started this thread about 8 years ago trying to get group rides going. I have met so many great people over the years and I would like keep these rides going if anyone is still interested. Just look at all the fun pics on this thread!
    After being with out a ski for the past 5 years I am now back on a Yami FX
    Cruiser HO. Please hit me up if anyone wants to adventure the upper Mississippi River. As always ALL riders are welcome. Summer is officially here so let’s ride!

Anything going on there?

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread Information