Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Promod View Post
    125mph is our goal in the end of all this.
    Are we still talking about a PWC?

Promod

I made the prototype out of 304 Stainless. I am not to worried about salt water as I live near Chicago and only had it in the atlantic 3 times. I have used "Salt Terminator" in the past as a corosion inhibitor. I have not noticed any problems so far.

PWC

Quote Originally Posted by spatera View Post
    Are we still talking about a PWC?
    Yes we are, just because Honda, Yamaha, Seadoo, Kawasaki make these skis does not mean that this is the only way a ski had to be designed, they are getting bigger and heavier, longer for the consumer that wants to go out and jump waves, run them up on shore and dont even think what they are doing to the jet drive and hull, tow people around and spin them out. Just like drag racing and road racing the cars are made for the specific sport and skis should be the same way, we have new events taking place like the drag racing and now skis some passing the 100 mph mark and others real close. Safety is an issue the Honda gets loose and skates across the water above 80 mph's and I am sure others are the same way and this needs to be addressed by all of us, through experimenting with ride plates, skegs, sponsons, and changes in the hull. Ski are making 400+++ horsepower and up to 10,000+++ rpm and this is just a start since 4 strokes came out in the last 7 years in a PWC, nothing is stopping any of us except fear of skating across the water, tumbling end over end and being injuried, beyond making a living to take care of our families. Skis will change over the next few years you watch and see.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Yes we are, just because Honda, Yamaha, Seadoo, Kawasaki make these skis does not mean that this is the only way a ski had to be designed, they are getting bigger and heavier, longer for the consumer that wants to go out and jump waves, run them up on shore and dont even think what they are doing to the jet drive and hull, tow people around and spin them out. Just like drag racing and road racing the cars are made for the specific sport and skis should be the same way, we have new events taking place like the drag racing and now skis some passing the 100 mph mark and others real close. Safety is an issue the Honda gets loose and skates across the water above 80 mph's and I am sure others are the same way and this needs to be addressed by all of us, through experimenting with ride plates, skegs, sponsons, and changes in the hull. Ski are making 400+++ horsepower and up to 10,000+++ rpm and this is just a start since 4 strokes came out in the last 7 years in a PWC, nothing is stopping any of us except fear of skating across the water, tumbling end over end and being injuried, beyond making a living to take care of our families. Skis will change over the next few years you watch and see.

there is no honda going 80 especially a 1200 model, there was some rumers of 78 ONCE but he has not been heard fromin a while,and no proof has been posted, I believe 75 but not 80 dude

Here are some pics of the 2 exhaust systems that we offer, the Turbo to water box has a fuel pressure regulator mount on it that will not be on.
    Here are additional picture of the exhaust in the ski

Promod
    H20 Xteme
    Turbo125@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0704.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	448.6 KB 
ID:	135405   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0700.JPG 
Views:	213 
Size:	456.1 KB 
ID:	135406  
    Last edited by Promod; 06-06-2009 at 11:18 AM. Reason: add'l info add pic

Additional Pic of exhaust

Pitcure of exhaust from turbo to water box.

Promod
    H20 Xtreme
    Turbo125@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 043.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	135425  

Promod do you have pics from the flange side of your pipe?

Also with the straight out version what are the concerns with leaving the ski in the water? Such as lake weekends with rocky shores so we anchor the ski's offshore a bit and they stay in the water for 2-3 days at a time. I have always heard this is a concern with removing the water box.

Please advise.

Thanks

Left out

I dont have a pic of the flange, but I will get one today for you and post it. Also with leaving the ski in the water, it will be fine in the rear above the jet drive there is two flapper doors that close when water is washed up against them. This area also without anybody on the ski also sits above the water line, but we also offer a water box model and there is a picture of this on an earlier post on this thread. If you have concerns and leave the ski out quite often.

Promod
    H20 Xtreme
    Turbo125@aol.com

any luck with the flange pic?

+1
    Bringing this back from the dead. .. anyone have any working links to the sound this makes?
    also, any details on water box mods??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information