Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

post up some pics of the pipe too!!

Hey guys, here is an update on the pipe.

I had to fly cut the flange to machine it flat for sealing purposes. I ran water through it yesterday checking for leaks. Everything worked great! We ran it for about 20 min and it was cool to the touch. I took a clip with my cellphone. The sound quality isnít that great but it isnít bad for an idea of how it sounds. I will get better videos using the right equipment soon, I am out of town on holiday this weekend so look for them next week!

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i112.photobucket.com/player.s.../VIDEO_005.flv">

that sounds pretty sweet.

pending what this sound like and price i may keep my r-12x lemme know

any new developments?

I have to change the oil today and clean it up a little. It has sat in my garage with no cover for awhile and is nasty covered with dust. I am going to do a test ride tomorrow. I hope to get some videos if the weather cooperates, itís supposed to be scattered t-storms. A bunch of my fellow Aquatrax buddies have stopped by to check out the new sound. They all have been impressed. I am told it sounds just like a bike, which sounds good to me. I was hoping for a nice throaty sound that wasnít too obnoxious and I feel that is what I have achieved! Clips to follow!

Pics Pics Pics!

Pricing would be great if you could please give us a ball park figure for it. I have 5 friends looking for an exhaust for their R-12X's and i showed them the viedo and they are all sold on the sound alone. If at all possable can you provide a ball park price you are looking to get for these if you produced them and made them for sale? Also if you could please post some pics of the setup that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks For Your Time,
    LAZ

We have a straight out exhaust pipe and also a pipe that goes from the turbo to the water box, I know having the straight out exhaust it can be loud, but sounds awesome, and also helps in the bottom end on a stock ski. Then the one to the water box is much quieter, but we also modify the water box so it does not hold as much water and empties out under full power. Both have 1/2" flanges and 316L stainless steel tubing for those who love riding in salt water, both are double wall water jacketed. I will post some pictures of these later today.

Thumbs up Straight exhaust and waterbox pipes (J pipe)

We have a straight out exhaust pipe and also one that goes to the water box. Both have 1/2" stainless steel flanges and made of 316L material. Both are double wall for cooling. As nice as the straight out sounds you can hear it a quater mile away, then the one that goes to the water box is nice gives you power and reduces all the clutter in the hull, but also modifing the water box helps eliminate alot of the water and back pressure that can be held in there. I will get some pictures up this evening.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information