View Poll Results: What gaming system would you buy.

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

43 36.75%
  • PS3

41 35.04%
  • Wii

21 17.95%
  • Xbox

1 0.85%
  • PS2

1 0.85%
  • Laptop

10 8.55%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PC!!!!! plays bluray even though i dont use it and looks amazing with good hardware. Oh yea 1tb hard drive for $100 too
    If i had to choose between consoles it would be ps3
    Wii sucks and xbox... welll its microsoft....

+1
    i have a xbox 360 its my whole entertainment system. i use it to watch tv shows that i dont get the bunny ears and i use it to game. the xbox market place is far better then that of the ps3 and one of my favorite features. i could careless about blueray as i have heard that its days are numbered.

but the video market place saves me alot as i dont have to have cable tv. send about 6 bucks a week and get all the shows and can redownload them and watch then as many times as i want.

+1
    Ummm regular xbox bc it has splashdown...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    i have a xbox 360 its my whole entertainment system. i use it to watch tv shows that i dont get the bunny ears and i use it to game. the xbox market place is far better then that of the ps3 and one of my favorite features. i could careless about blueray as i have heard that its days are numbered.

but the video market place saves me alot as i dont have to have cable tv. send about 6 bucks a week and get all the shows and can redownload them and watch then as many times as i want.

Why would Bluerays days be numbered??? have you watch a blueray video? Wait till sony comes out with blueray games.... then youll be turning down the xbox.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    Why would Bluerays days be numbered??? have you watch a blueray video? Wait till sony comes out with blueray games.... then youll be turning down the xbox.
    Blurays days could be numbered because of download HD services. Such at the Xbox 360's ability to stream HD Netflix. If you believe the final medium for games and movies is downloads, bluray won't be dominating like DVD did.

And BTW, Sony's games for the PS3 have all been bluray....

If you're going to buy a console for online gaming, the xbox 360 is the only way to go. You just can't beat microsofts online lobby/buddy system for teaming up with your friends for a good game. I still prefer keyboard and mouse however so I voted laptop.

Xbox 360 + Mouse/keyboard. There is something that lets you use mouse and keyboard with the 360, but I cant remember what its called.

+1
    what about computer! hehe I build custom gaming computers ansd they are the ultimate gaming platform. The technology in xbox, ps3, etc...... is from 3+ yrs ago. The highest proformance games require a computer to be run on such as Crysis

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    true 3d tv technology isnt far off. the memory it will take to store a hd 3d movie will be greater then blueray can handle. plus other companies are working on cheaper and better storage and players then blue ray. and like chris stated some in the technology buisness think plate forums like xbox market place may replace them all.

if u look into it most people projected last year blueray would be dead in 5 years becuase of advances in technology in that area.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mazy View Post
    what about computer! hehe I build custom gaming computers ansd they are the ultimate gaming platform.
    PC's can't avoid viruses long enough to be "ultimate gaming platforms"...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information