Page 934 of 938 FirstFirst ... 434884924932933934935936 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 9372
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner View Post
    So I finally decided that it was time to acquire a gun; my first gun. Since it was my first, I decided that I would start with a .22 to learn on. I purchased a Ruger 10 -22. I fired about 30 rounds and then the gun started to jam; the empty shell would not eject all the way. What could be the cause of this and what should I do? Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Clean it, oil it, shoot it...rinse & repeat. The little Ruger 10rd drum mags are a PITA until they get broken in some. You can try storing them full but really the only way to work in the springs it to shoot it. My 10-22 had the same problem withe new mags. You still in NY? If not try the 25rd extended mags. They feed a lot more reliably straight out of the box.

+1
    The ATF’s False Narrative Surrounding the Legality of SB Tactical Pistol Braces Exposed

More!

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    ATF Singles Out 23 Pistol Braces As Unapproved Devices

ATF has informed SB Tactical that 23 of their pistol braces have not been evaluated or approved as stabilizing braces and are shouldering devices.

Washington, DC – -(AmmoLand.com)- AmmoLand News and other news organizations have received the document (embedded below) as part of an FOIA request recently submitted to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) after the Agency’s recent Honey Badger pistol brace fiasco.

The ATF turned over the document that alleged the popular pistol brace company SB Tactical had “misinformed the public about its pistol braces’ legality“. The ATF claimed that, despite repeated ATF warnings, that specific SB Tactical Brace models are not, in fact, braces, but instead, stocks that turn pistols into illegal short-barreled rifles in violation of the NFA.

MORE

update...

And so it begins. I caught an article a couple weeks ago, I think from Ammoland, talking about reports they had about the Biden team's first conference call with the ATF. Per the article, when asked about what they wanted to go after most, the ATF's reply was pistol braces & 80% lowers. As for SB Tactical "misinforming the public", I'm pretty sure the ATF is lying through their teeth. Hell, just reading the letters from ATF posted on their site proves that.
    https://www.sb-tactical.com/resource...ry/atf-letter/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Hate to say I saw this coming but.

People are going to hate but I dont care. SIG had a great Idea when they originally came out with these. Give someone who is disabled a better platform to hunt/shoot with. But as with anything good people had to screw it up. At first you would see people on youtube, etc using these things as they were designed. Awsome! Then we had people posting videos not strapping them to their arm, but not shouldering them. Great. Then as word got around, every fool and his cousin is on youtube, etc shouldering them. Do people really think that the ATF does not watch online videos???? Do people not think that there are people out there looking at youtube etc, trying to find stuff like this to report to the ATF????

Bottom line I think it is absolutely wrong for the ATF to ban these. But people posting videos shouldering them and basically daring the ATF to do anything got us to this point.

Gun owners better wake up, we also have other stuff to worry about.
    If it weren't for the ATF issuing clear guidance a couple years back on shouldering pistol braces, I would agree. But for them to say it's A-OK & then reverse course down the road due to a more 2A hostile admin possibly coming to power is some bullshit! Even more egregious is ATF acting like they never issued that guidance & trying to blame it on the manufacturer.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    . As for SB Tactical "misinforming the public", I'm pretty sure the ATF is lying through their teeth. Hell, just reading the letters from ATF posted on their site proves that.
    https://www.sb-tactical.com/resource...ry/atf-letter/

Yep. See my above post I posted right before yours.

8. +1 by:

+1
    If it weren't for the ATF issuing clear guidance a couple years back on shouldering pistol braces, But for them to say it's A-OK & then reverse course down the road due to a more 2A hostile admin possibly coming to power is some bullshit! Even more egregious is ATF acting like they never issued that guidance & trying to blame it on the manufacturer.
    Agreed.
    I also believe the incoming Biden administration had something to do with this. IMO the ATF is on board with the dumbocrats just like just about every other federal agency.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I also believe the incoming Biden administration had something to do with this.
    Yup!

Unaccountable ATF Heads Colluding With Biden Transition Team to Ban Pistol Braces

11. +1 by:

+1
    Safariland has 40% off of holsters with code SAFSALE2020 (Today Only)

Link

13. +1 by:

Clean it, oil it, shoot it...rinse & repeat. The little Ruger 10rd drum mags are a PITA until they get broken in some. You can try storing them full but really the only way to work in the springs it to shoot it. My 10-22 had the same problem withe new mags. You still in NY? If not try the 25rd extended mags. They feed a lot more reliably straight out of the box.
    Thanks and it's what I plan on doing. Unfortunately I'm in the "great" state of NY so extended mags are out of the question. Getting .22 ammo is also no easy task... can't even order on line.

15. +1 by:

+1
    Sad day. I've wanted an X-Five or X-Six Supermatch for a while but couldn't justify the cost. Looks like I waited too long because the handful of new guns still on the market from the Eckenforde mastershop are now going for crazy money.

Screengrab from the Sig Owners United group...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sig Germany.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	469352  

Page 934 of 938 FirstFirst ... 434884924932933934935936 ... LastLast

Thread Information