Page 890 of 909 FirstFirst ... 390840880888889890891892900 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 9087
    +1
    Just got a Q Erector .22 suppressor in here today, going to take it out with it's future possessor this weekend and see how quiet it is (yes I allow conjugal visits for transferees when I can make time to meet them at the range) but 1st impressions is it's the lightest damn suppressor I've ever handled even in it's full configuration. Put it on a M&P 22 Compact and it's almost unnoticeable and additionally it doesn't impeded the sights at all.

2. +1 by:

+1
    Early fathers day present.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	423.2 KB 
ID:	449435  

4. +1 by:

+1
    Getting back to the MC1, after getting one in for a customer, I ordered 1 for myself to try out. Took it out to the range last week and I liked it so much that I grabbed a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for it and replaced my stainless LCP for summer pocket carry. The LCP will still get carried if I need something super light and small but the MC1 is a great pocket gun IMO and shoots well with both the flush and the extended mags.

Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    The 1st Mossberg MC1 arrived here today. From a brief once over I'll say the trigger has a long take up and feels a little gritty and slightly mushy. The ergonomics feel really good in my hand though and I really like what they did with the clear mags, the extended grip mag fits well and the grip still feels controllable with the flush mag. My snap opinion is that it seems to be a very good value for the price point. It's a better gun than the LC9s and should compete well against the more expensive Shields and G43s.

6. +1 by:

+1
    I thought I had purchased my last firearm to concentrate on mods for my Yamaha but I was wrong. Yesterday I finally received my upper and lower from Umbrella Corporation so I guess that means it's time to build another SBR. Now I have to decide whether I want the caliber in 300blk or 5.56, I also need to decide which Giessele trigger I want and if Strike Industries will be the predominant furniture for retractable stock and other miscellaneous anodized parts.

+1
    I've got a couple of 300blk SBRs and I like them but IMO the only reason for 300blk is if you shoot subs suppressed. I just don't see any advantages to supers in 300blk over other 30 cal options.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Early fathers day present.

Congrats! Nice price, especially with the optic too.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Dave View Post
    I thought I had purchased my last firearm to concentrate on mods for my Yamaha but I was wrong. Yesterday I finally received my upper and lower from Umbrella Corporation so I guess that means it's time to build another SBR. Now I have to decide whether I want the caliber in 300blk or 5.56, I also need to decide which Giessele trigger I want and if Strike Industries will be the predominant furniture for retractable stock and other miscellaneous anodized parts.
    Sweet choice on the Umbrella Corp upper/lower. I agree with JC. .300 if you are doing suppressed...and if you already don't have a .300 it sucks to have to add another caliber to the mix.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Dave View Post
    I also need to decide which Giessele trigger I want...
    I like their flat(super dynamic) triggers, mostly because I have larger hands & the flat bow brings my trigger finger further forward. Beyond that it depends on your application. For a defensive rifle it's hard to beat the SSA or SD-C(same specs as SSA but a flat bow). For something more sporty go with one of their enhanced triggers, SSA-E or SD-E. The enhanced triggers are a bit lighter, have a more precision break & a nice short reset. I doubt you'll be doing competition with an SBR but their 3-gun triggers are a lot of fun if speed is what you're after. They call them a 2-stage trigger but there's no second stage wall. It's a rolling break similar to an AK trigger with a super short reset. You just have to be a little careful running the 3G's. If you don't shoulder the rifle tight enough it WILL bumpfire on you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    I like their flat(super dynamic) triggers, mostly because I have larger hands & the flat bow brings my trigger finger further forward. Beyond that it depends on your application. For a defensive rifle it's hard to beat the SSA or SD-C(same specs as SSA but a flat bow). For something more sporty go with one of their enhanced triggers, SSA-E or SD-E. The enhanced triggers are a bit lighter, have a more precision break & a nice short reset. I doubt you'll be doing competition with an SBR but their 3-gun triggers are a lot of fun if speed is what you're after. They call them a 2-stage trigger but there's no second stage wall. It's a rolling break similar to an AK trigger with a super short reset. You just have to be a little careful running the 3G's. If you don't shoulder the rifle tight enough it WILL bumpfire on you.
    +1 for the SSA-E! Have it in my M4 and it is very smooth.

14. +1 by:

+1
    Hilarious!

Page 890 of 909 FirstFirst ... 390840880888889890891892900 ... LastLast

Thread Information