Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trim Tabs

no, the forums here help me so if I can 'pass it on'..., thats what, I figure, this is all about .. costs so far, are not to worry about as I only have the shipping of my cable to the engineer ,everything else is thru e-mails.. I think that you fellows will be very happy with his work in this and I do hope you send a good word to the engineer and praise his work in providing this for us.. I WILL POST ALL THE INFO WHEN I RECEIVE IT ,along with his name and e-address !!

Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    no, the forums here help me so if I can 'pass it on'..., thats what, I figure, this is all about .. costs so far, are not to worry about as I only have the shipping of my cable to the engineer ,everything else is thru e-mails.. I think that you fellows will be very happy with his work in this and I do hope you send a good word to the engineer and praise his work in providing this for us.. I WILL POST ALL THE INFO WHEN I RECEIVE IT ,along with his name and e-address !!

Thanks Eric!

will hopefully see my returned cable and info reguarding replacement #'s and ordering info on wednesday's fed ex...will keep you updated!!

for those looking to have a cable manufactured ,contact Cablecraft which is a division of Tuthill Industries out of St Mathews sc.. The engineer's now have a the bill of materials and blueprints made of the construction, for a RIVA/BULLET trim cable that was used on a GP hull, using my new cable as a template.. these instructions can be then sent to their assembly plant in miami to be priced and assembled.Pricings per cable are depending on labor and materials involved..P/m me if you need futher info..

pilo and kris... you have P/M's

wow eric i cant begin to thank you, also i am going to send aemail to the engineer to show him my gratatitude..if there is anything i can do just let me know and you got it..thanks again mike

I also want to send out a big thanks to you for all time time you have spent and go all the way with it. Thank you!!!! I want to give a big thanks to the engineer too.

you are both welcome.. I will include contact info in your packages (expected shipping of 4/2/9) of the engineer who has helped us to recreate these cables...
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    pm oside bill
    Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    for those looking to have a cable manufactured ,contact Cablecraft which is a division of Tuthill Industries out of St Mathews sc.. The engineer's now have a the bill of materials and blueprints made of the construction, for a RIVA/BULLET trim cable that was used on a GP hull, using my new cable as a template.. these instructions can be then sent to their assembly plant in miami to be priced and assembled.Pricings per cable are depending on labor and materials involved..P/m me if you need futher info..

pilo and kris... you have P/M's
    I know it’s been LONG, I have this Riva/Bullet trim setup on a 98 GP1200 I’m rebuilding. The cable is missing, if possible could you send me all info you have on the cable. I’m sure this won’t be easy to find so I very much appreciate it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information