Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    nice email list

    i contacted also few people actually no offer under 10600 for 260x

    first dealer with $ 10000 i buy 4

    regards,
    brani


  3. #3
    you guys are gonna resell them??

  4. #4
    GODOSIDIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    735
    Good job.
    I want to buy 12 units of the new Ultra 260X.
    Dealer must be able to put 12 units in one 40ft HC container.(recrating needed)
    Immediate order no BS.





  5. #5
    DWRAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by branix View Post
    nice email list

    i contacted also few people actually no offer under 10600 for 260x

    first dealer with $ 10000 i buy 4

    regards,
    brani
    Dealer cost is $10,459.00 which is $300.00 over the 2008.

    JSU in Phx, AZ will hook you up and they have them in stock.

    Ask for Kenny.

  6. #6
    halfassjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    Posts
    550
    when a salesman shows you an invoice and you see dealer cost....that number YOU see is not really dealer cost. I am sure a dealership (car) sales manager could explain this to us. I worked at dealerships for years as a tech and don't no the ins and outs but the invoice, i do know, is not correct...its there to show a number. You hear all the time xxx below invoice....if they did this as much as advertised and it was true cost they would be broke. They don't just give cars away. Has a lot to do with incentives and kickbacks and something else i don't remember the name of. So when someone tells you a number as dealer cost take it with a grain of salt.

    David
    Halfassjack

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassjack View Post
    when a salesman shows you an invoice and you see dealer cost....that number YOU see is not really dealer cost. I am sure a dealership (car) sales manager could explain this to us. I worked at dealerships for years as a tech and don't no the ins and outs but the invoice, i do know, is not correct...its there to show a number. You hear all the time xxx below invoice....if they did this as much as advertised and it was true cost they would be broke. They don't just give cars away. Has a lot to do with incentives and kickbacks and something else i don't remember the name of. So when someone tells you a number as dealer cost take it with a grain of salt.

    David
    Halfassjack
    Its called dealer holdback, they never talk about it because its how they make a profit, if the general public knows about it, they will try to cut into it at deal time, then the dealer will go broke , so be nice let the dealers make some money

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
    Dealer cost is $10,459.00 which is $300.00 over the 2008.

    JSU in Phx, AZ will hook you up and they have them in stock.

    Ask for Kenny.
    $10600 is a good deal for me.
    Who do I have to ask for ?
    Where is this dealer ?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
    Dealer cost is $10,459.00 which is $300.00 over the 2008.

    JSU in Phx, AZ will hook you up and they have them in stock.

    Ask for Kenny.
    Thank you.
    Here is my email:
    Ultra260X@laposte.net

    It's urging.

  10. #10
    halfassjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by Stmpdust View Post
    Its called dealer holdback, they never talk about it because its how they make a profit, if the general public knows about it, they will try to cut into it at deal time, then the dealer will go broke , so be nice let the dealers make some money
    I knew there was a name for it. I understand that they need to eat too.....but that knowledge should help people buying multiple units to export.

    David
    halfassjack

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best prices on pistons for ultra 150?
    By JonnyRXT in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. WTK:Best Price on Ultra 250x in Southeast
    By tampstick in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:12 PM
  3. Whats The Best Price For A 250X ?
    By lukelegend in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:26 PM
  4. VFORCE3 Reed Valve System, Best Price?
    By Chrisrokc in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM
  5. Best prices on RXP parts ?
    By FullThrottle in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •