Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

    Wink Mayday Mayday I need help w/ a part

    Id like to get my o5 up and running for this weekend. I need a servicable coupler for my stock pipe. The coupler i am need is #44 on the exhaust page of the yamaha parts breakdown.

    This is the insde coupler that meets at the output side of the large elbow pipe the nests on the front of the engine. Mine is dried out / damaged from exhaust leak.

    Please let me know if you can help a brother out????

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Charleston, SC
    if it's the one I think your talking about go to your local boat shop and get it. It's just a marine exhaust hose.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need help pricing GPR1200r parts
    By BombThreat in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:25 PM
  2. HELP... Need Help Finding certain parts for my Polaris :(
    By ღஐSHYANGELஐღ in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. Need help with OEM parts? Jerry?
    By bryanw80 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 07:22 PM
  4. need help naming a part on my 96 raider
    By bigdaddy90 in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 12:31 AM
  5. Need help on a part
    By guduf4u in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts