Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    FX-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Question about a 750SS

    Just picked up a running 1994 for cheap, I've had a few Superjets and a 550 so what is the knob next to the pipe for, looks like it runs under the engine ??

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    West Fargo, ND
    I believe it is a bottom drain for the engine. If you get water in your engine you just pull it and you can see water running out from under your motor mounts. The reason I know this is I have borrowed my skis to someone that does not care how he treats your stuff and he no longer can even look at my skis.

  3. #3
    inchadeboca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    crankcase drain if you ingest water in the engine.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question about oil pressure gauge tubing
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:24 PM
  2. A question about your government..
    By two2curupt in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 03:10 PM
  3. question about oil level
    By djburkeen in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 06:52 AM
  4. Question about RXP Cooloant Tank
    By joeg in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 09:55 AM
  5. Questions about the IC install.
    By Therock in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts