Anyone know the thickness of the pump support area where the drive shaft comes through on the inside of the doo? Sort of bored without my engine and I want to drill a hole into that area and tap a screw into it to support a bilge pump bracket. It is actually on the front area (where it is smooth) and where the bailer tubes and other hoses come through. The area is very hard and a pilot has to be drilled in order to tap a screw into it.