Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134
  1. #21
    still kicking ass and taking names! Pale Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    18,768
    +1
    190
    O-M-G!!! what the???


  2. #22
    andygpr748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    383
    WOW, that's a little messy! But i'd say it's better to have a little extra(on everything) than not enough! . At least you don't have to worry about your tunnel any more. regardless if there's glue all over!!!!! It is hard not to get that stuff all over.

    Just my 2 cents... carry on

  3. #23
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,584
    +1
    2
    alright, so mine isn't the cleanest I have plenty more years to become good and clean on installing one. but I have something you guys don't on yours.. The title of WORLDS YOUNGEST PERSON TO INSTALL PUMP REINFORCEMENT wooooohoooooo

  4. #24
    still kicking ass and taking names! Pale Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    18,768
    +1
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    alright, so mine isn't the cleanest I have plenty more years to become good and clean on installing one. but I have something you guys don't on yours.. The title of WORLDS YOUNGEST PERSON TO INSTALL PUMP REINFORCEMENT wooooohoooooo
    That`s the spirit!

    But, start being meticulous now and you`ll always be and your work will show it, if you don`t and remain messy or in a hurry and slap it together it will show.
    So teach yourself how to be precise now!...

  5. #25
    still kicking ass and taking names! Pale Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    18,768
    +1
    190
    AWESOME write up Bill!

  6. #26
    Suthrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    318
    Does anyone know if the shoe brackets Jerry plans on selling need to be modified in order to do this install?

  7. #27
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,952
    +1
    407
    As long as the shoe is torqued in there everything is good Kale.

    No need for good looks at this point.

    Your mom is going to be pissed if you used any good towels tho!!

  8. #28
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,584
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    As long as the shoe is torqued in there everything is good Kale.

    No need for good looks at this point.

    Your mom is going to be pissed if you used any good towels tho!!
    i got epoxy in my hair literally..

  9. #29
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,584
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    That`s the spirit!

    But, start being meticulous now and you`ll always be and your work will show it, if you don`t and remain messy or in a hurry and slap it together it will show.
    So teach yourself how to be precise now!...
    yeah I know PR.. nobody will be seeing this piece...

    but for everything else... it will look good and clean

  10. #30
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,952
    +1
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    yeah I know PR.. nobody will be seeing this piece...

    but for everything else... it will look good and clean
    The pump shoe is next and it has to be perfect!!! No room for error or it will never be fast!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pump Shoe Brackets for Pre-Fab Tunnel Reinforcement
    By byrtch in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 09:05 AM
  2. PPK install before Pump tunnel reinforcement install?
    By K-Dubb in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:59 PM
  3. Pump tunnel reinforcement install (fit question)
    By nizzit in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:27 PM
  4. Pump tunnel reinforcement Install (Pre-Fab)
    By OsideBill in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 01:09 AM
  5. How To Install R&D Pump Tunnell Reinforcement
    By Mik72e in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •