Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    In terms of the front end not being safe...let me put it to you this way. If a PWC is going 60+ MPH and it hits you...your going to get hurt pretty bad regardless of what the front end looks like. Trust me on that one.

Now when you get ran over from the HydroSpace because your holeshot is weak...and the Hydro just mows you down...it might just cut you in two...but...other than that...lets race.

The front end looks mean...

It says, "don't get in my way you slow-overweight PWC".

It says, "I will slice thru any wake you put in front of me Poseidon".

It says, "I am the tool of world champions and there is nothing you can do about it".

It says, "Carlos...buy me and punish me...and I will do you no wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz67 View Post
    what % of sales race anyhow...
    As far as the S4 goes, Surprisingly about 40% of sales have been Rec. Riders with no intent to ever race, and about 60% racers. The 40% just wanted the coolest, fastest, neatest, best, newest, etc. thing on the water.
    And those numbers are not just my dealership but rather US sales as a whole.
    I predict numbers will be closer to 50/50 for the new R/A.

Yves Van Heers will allow 2300cc N/A machine in Stock, Limited & GP classes on the European tour. Goodbye stock class !?
    I am really glad that we have the runabout stock according to IJSBA but with national rule "only N/A-machines" in Sweden, the only class that has increased riders compared to 2006.
    But I think I want a Hydrospace anyway....

+1
    thats boats NOT sAFE with that front end

Nothing wrong with that front end its called LIFT
    Sharp looking and well designed,at least on paper.
    You could have a big box on your for safety if you like lol.................

If you got hit by a 2x4 at 80mph or a sharp object at 80mph i think the 2x4 will hurt you more but its irelivant dont get hit

Carlos Thomas.... Are you Going HSR in '08??

I see your new avatar

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPBeast View Post
    Carlos Thomas.... Are you Going HSR in '08??

I see your new avatar
    So Joe you're racing the new HS Runabout next year correct? If you race in some of the classes I em I'm curious to see how my seadoos will stack up to it.

+1
    Being on the line with 215hp plus RXP's and 250hp plus Kawi's makes life a little difficult. I am looking to upgrade my 165hp Honda to something else, more than likely a HSR. However, I do not believe that HSR will be able to race next year in the APBA or the IJSBA because they will have not homologated in the U.S. The rule says they have to import at least 100 and pass IJSBA inspection or import at least 500 and then they don't need any inspection.

If they do, I will more than likely get one. I might get one just because of the nice logo People where asking me at the World Finals if I was going to get the new RXP-X or something quicker than my Honda, and I told them that I will be in the market for something.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    So Joe you're racing the new HS Runabout next year correct? If you race in some of the classes I em I'm curious to see how my seadoos will stack up to it.
    Scott, Im just as curious as you and everybody else. I really dont know how they are gonna run, handle, hold up, etc. But im definitely gonna give em a shot. Im up for something out of the norm and different then usual. Ill let you know when I get the first shipment in, and I will break one out. Ill PM you some more info...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPBeast View Post
    Scott, Im just as curious as you and everybody else. I really dont know how they are gonna run, handle, hold up, etc. But im definitely gonna give em a shot. Im up for something out of the norm and different then usual. Ill let you know when I get the first shipment in, and I will break one out. Ill PM you some more info...
    ok cool.

Before i say anything I really want to see the hull. that has always been my prediction. after i saw the Ultra250 hull I was not scared anymore about it cuz i new it was going to eb a pig and not handle very whell. After racing stock class for years and dominating it it region 8 from 01-03 i have always wanted to know what is up and around the corner! Now when Mitch broke out the rxp in 04 we all new it was the Shit! But now for the Hydrospace 300+ horsepower in a 500-600lb hull thats going to be hard to beat out of the hole.

Think about it Zapata has a light weight rxp hull with 300+ hp in it and look how fast that is. that is what impresses me. The rxpx is what people can afford but its still 900lbs and realy bad hull drag. so im thinking that this new Hydro may be the ticket in stock. that is if they put it in the class.

but here is the flip side since the ijsba is going to be going thru some major changes this winter it is up in the air!

my guess is this if hydrospace dosent get the grant to race this ski in stock then they will fight to make it legal.

REMEMBER THE NOISE LEVEL WAS CHANGED BEFORE TO ALOW THE HYDROS TO RACE IS HAVASU YEARS BACK! THE IJSBA CANT TELL A MANUFACTUER NO JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT SAFE OR MONEY IS TO HIGH TO BUY IT. bECASUE WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WITH TONS OF MONEY TO BUY NEW SKIS EVERY YEAR. nOW YOU HAVE A SKI YOU CAN BUY AND RACE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME AS THE IJSBA SEES IT!

BUT IN THE END

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information