Page 482 of 601 FirstFirst ... 432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 6001
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    You going turbo? thats all thats left in that boat!! I do have a sawzall all for ya. I figured that comment could not have been directed to me but wait I think Im the only one locally that's got a fresh new engine?
    Why you edit your post? I already read your first post!

Hey DUDE! I am not picking on you! You not the only one with a rebuild engine! But! If you want me to start let me know. I will not spend my time racing or even lineup with you. Bro, you still in your pampers against my couch. Bro! You better stay and keep riding with the slow skis. You can't keep up with the our big couch or with the big boys.

+1
    Really? 81.9 is that you? Cause if it is I built my own engine I know whats in it I can tear it down and do it again. My point is wheather you like it or not Anytime you want to put your money up bring it I will bet you I wont be running a stock ecu and I can go 9000 plus rpms. you will be riding to someone to help you and I will be the rookie in my garage doing it myself. You better ask somebody before you screw with my ski trust me. If you want to skip the 100 dollar bet lets make it a bet money ski vs ski. I wont be pushing 11 psi at 8100rpms beleive that. I edit my post cause I try to be polite but screw that shit I got a wallet and tools thats 81.9 in spring water you will need alot more I can insure you

+1
    Guys im done with this thread This is not fun on here always a mouth that screws it up

+1
    Really? 81.9 is that you? Cause if it is I built my own engine I know whats in it I can tear it down and do it again. My point is wheather you like it or not Anytime you want to put your money up bring it I will bet you I wont be running a stock ecu and I can go 9000 plus rpms. you will be riding to someone to help you and I will be the rookie in my garage doing it myself. You better ask somebody before you screw with my ski trust me. If you want to skip the 100 dollar bet lets make it a bet money ski vs ski. I wont be pushing 11 psi at 8100rpms beleive that. I edit my post cause I try to be polite but screw that shit I got a wallet and tools thats 81.9 in spring water you will need alot more I can insure you
    Thats, What the cat drag in........81.9 for a big couch!

+1
    Guys im done with this thread This is not fun on here always a mouth that screws it up
    Dude! If you can't hold the heat stay out of it or don't write nothing. I said it ones and will say it again. If you come to this thread and don't like the way we play or roll please stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy away from our page. Oh! Guys im done with this thread! My Big Mouth Screw it up.................

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Dude! If you can't hold the heat stay out of it or don't write nothing. I said it ones and will say it again. If you come to this thread and don't like the way we play or roll please stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy away from our page. Oh! Guys im done with this thread! My Big Mouth Screw it up.................
    Well I'm not going anywhere... Doel you know who to pick on that's all I'm going to say

Ahhh !!!!!!! loves in the air again.... Scrabber dont take it personal when Doel ditches it out bro. Trust me nobody here has had more headbutting with him than me and I still love him like a brother. Thats just his way of getting under your skin. But you and him and Ron would be an interesting race worth betting on. I'm cheap so I'll just bet a 12 pack of whatever, matter of fact, *#!k the races and lets just ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Ahhh !!!!!!! loves in the air again.... Scrabber dont take it personal when Doel ditches it out bro. Trust me nobody here has had more headbutting with him than me and I still love him like a brother. Thats just his way of getting under your skin. But you and him and Ron would be an interesting race worth betting on. I'm cheap so I'll just bet a 12 pack of whatever, matter of fact, *#!k the races and lets just ride.....
    Kc , I like your thinkin Race FOR BEER! I'm in

I happen to have the day off tomorrow so if anyone wants to ride just post up. looking at going on a ride in the west side. Robert might be going too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Brother! How many times with had the same shit and had fun with it. I said long time ago my racing days are over. I went out three times already without breaking my shit down and loving every minute of it. I love trash talking and keep the thread "HOT" just asked Cliff. Now! If this DUDE can't haddle the heat stay the Fxxk off our page. Well he doesn't or never ride with our group anyway. If this bet was 6 month ago where my situation was still okay! Hell yeah will lineup and give him a run for he's money. But! I am done racing! I just want to ride!

Page 482 of 601 FirstFirst ... 432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast

Thread Information