Page 441 of 601 FirstFirst ... 391431439440441442443451491 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 6001
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dduck1628 View Post
    Doel,
    Is it just us doing the ride with the Orlando guys?. I'll be loaded and ready to head down early Saturday morning.
    David,

Lets ride and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't want to ride with us here locally! You think they will go down south and ride with us. I don't think so................... I'm not going to install a red carpet for nobody..............I'm going to ride and have fun!

wish i could join you, being out of work sucks.....no cash for gas, havent ridden since the intercostal, you guys have fun!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    David,

Lets ride and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't want to ride with us here locally! You think they will go down south and ride with us. I don't think so................... I'm not going to install a red carpet for nobody..............I'm going to ride and have fun!
    im not gonna be able to make it... im waiting on my seat to get back from getting a new cover on it and it will not be ready until next week... i put it in the water the other day and trust me you dont want no parts of it now so please dont go down there and tear your shit up because when you get back im ready for that race side by side.....

Get him cliff!!! glad to hear youre up and running!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff0413 View Post
    im not gonna be able to make it... im waiting on my seat to get back from getting a new cover on it and it will not be ready until next week... i put it in the water the other day and trust me you dont want no parts of it now so please dont go down there and tear your shit up because when you get back im ready for that race side by side.....
    If! I was you! I will be focus in having a great time just riding up and down the Jax waterways and keeping up with the group. It will be really sad if you tear your shit down again trying to catch me. I don't want know part of that crying shit! So Focus In Having A Great Time & Ride. You want to race! There is a event on Nov. 7 and 8 call the HydroDrags and there you can race if you have the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    If! I was you! I will be focus in having a great time just riding up and down the Jax waterways and keeping up with the group. It will be really sad if you tear your shit down again trying to catch me. I don't want know part of that crying shit! So Focus In Having A Great Time & Ride. You want to race! There is a event on Nov. 7 and 8 call the HydroDrags and there you can race if you have the balls.
    wow, sounds like the shark may be a bit scared of the gprxp!!!! and yes doel before you say it......you ski is faster then mine.............lol, love you man!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTurbo601 View Post
    wow, sounds like the shark may be a bit scared of the gprxp!!!! and yes doel before you say it......you ski is faster then mine.............lol, love you man!!
    Jeff,

I'm not scared for no reason! That ski has all the avantage agaisnt my FAST BUS! If he kicks my ass is okay no big deal. Now! If! The SHARK waxed hes ass that will be the end of that gprxp...Cliff will pull the plugs out and let it SANK. It will be a embarrassment to the conversion ski's.........Oh! I know my ski is faster then yours and a bunch of others in Jax.

Can't we all just get along?????

Well Doel, I'm kinda wondering why the waters have been so quiet myself?

Hmmm......

1. Avoiding getting ass spanked?
    2. Broke their ski trying to keep up to minimize an ass whoopin in progress.
    3. Working many hours to get enough $$$ together to upgrade ski to avoid ass whoopin?
    4. Failed miserbly trying to whoop some ass, got owned, and ran off with their tail between their legs.
    5. Gave up and now using their ski as if it were a $13000 canoe with child seat on it.
    6. .............
    7. .............

That's alright I'll be riding this weekend racing against my GPS. I've avoided the smack talk until now, but gotta keep it interesting....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dduck1628 View Post
    Can't we all just get along?????

Well Doel, I'm kinda wondering why the waters have been so quiet myself?

Hmmm......

1. Avoiding getting ass spanked?
    2. Broke their ski trying to keep up to minimize an ass whoopin in progress.
    3. Working many hours to get enough $$$ together to upgrade ski to avoid ass whoopin?
    4. Failed miserbly trying to whoop some ass, got owned, and ran off with their tail between their legs.
    5. Gave up and now using their ski as if it were a $13000 canoe with child seat on it.
    6. .............
    7. .............

That's alright I'll be riding this weekend racing against my GPS. I've avoided the smack talk until now, but gotta keep it interesting....
    well none of those is the reason i have not been on the water my reason is lack of knowledge on how to tune my ski... but back to the shit talking (Doel) so what you want a head start... it does not matter what kind of ski it is your gonna have to race them in november...
    i see you have yourself a hype man... David dont boost him up to get waxed... i better stop all this trash talking i havent even went full throttle yet

+1
    But all bullshit aside yall have fun and be safe... Remember you guys dont know that water so pay attention

Page 441 of 601 FirstFirst ... 391431439440441442443451491 ... LastLast

Thread Information