Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1
    triple check oil level .. Sounds like It is a lil low .. get a new TOPS sensor ...

+1
    Mine would do the same thing when the oil level was low. We like it to be on that bottom bend but when you use just a bit from blow by or what not it goes into limp mode easy as it is close to the level idicator. So just add just a bit of oil and I bet you are gonna be good to go!

+1

Update!!!

Took it it in and put her o0n the computer and wa la!! There was like 6 different codes on there put they were all injector/coil related? THey checked the coild while running and everything was ok. HOWEVER there was no code for the PHUCKING oil light or buzzer??HMMMM. They cleared the codes and off they sent me. Guys the oil is actually a hair over the top bend in the stick for now just so i am doubly sure there is plenty of oil. So its and sensor or ???? Dealers suck balls. He acted like the clearing of the codes would fix it but i know better Ciols plugs etc are good!! FYI my ski is a 05

+1

W35ley

Sounds like my problem is very similar to yours! It showed on buds injector/coil issues??HMMM good stuff i am going riding for a sec to see whats up? But they did clear codes et so we will see.

I'm racing with 04 RXP and I got bored with the oil sensor failures. Every time it tells that you don't have enough oil, you loses the moto because of the limp mode. So I decided not to use the sensors anymore. I took the sensor cables off from sensors and connected them directly in the engine frame. Now the EMS thinks that the sensors gives ok signal all the time and I haven't have any problems with the oil sensors since.

Iceman

+1
    I had same prob today but heard noise (clunking) from under ace in front. Let it run in lymph for 30 secs and it stopped. Also have a HEAT prob so the oil could be getting thin. My question could I have been hearing a TOPS sensor? Seems there is a valve of some sorts in it. Could that have been what I was hearing. After lymph mode I got on it and no noise.

Could you guide me on how to do this?

Could you please tell me how you did this I just got the ski and really didn’t want to deal with this problem...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information