Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

+1

When is the info on the 2023 Yamaha's being released this year?

Curious about new looks and changes. Any word yet?

around the 17th per the last few years and what I've read here.

+1
    9:00pm est on 8/20/2022

4. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterzx225 View Post
    9:00pm est on 8/20/2022
    Cool, will be interesting to see if the GP will get the bigger display with GPS like the 22í FX.

+1
    Itís amazing how little interest there has been on this forum for next yearís WaveRunners. Normally, there are five pages of predictions, wishes and hopes a week or two before the release. This year, nothing.

My 2022 FX SVHO order was deferred to a 2023 since Yamaha cut production on PWCs, so Iím eagerly awaiting the news.

I donít expect any updates since it was revised for 2022 but hope the colors will suit the climate where I live. A black WaveRunner and Las Vegas sun and heat are not compatible.

+1
    I have 3 skis. I don’t NEED another one. However, if one catches my eye……….
    It would have to be a hall of famer to make me think about getting rid of my GP1300R though. Still my favorite ski!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf714 View Post
    It’s amazing how little interest there has been on this forum for next year’s WaveRunners. Normally, there are five pages of predictions, wishes and hopes a week or two before the release. This year, nothing.

My 2022 FX SVHO order was deferred to a 2023 since Yamaha cut production on PWCs, so I’m eagerly awaiting the news.

I don’t expect any updates since it was revised for 2022 but hope the colors will suit the climate where I live. A black WaveRunner and Las Vegas sun and heat are not compatible.
    lol it’s just because people had to wait so long for their 22s.
    excitement for 23s is there… but if we order one next week and it doesn’t come till early summer… there won’t be much excitement for the 24 announcement either.

+1
    I ordered my fx svho cruiser on the launch day of august 21. One year later it hopefully is scheduled for delivery end of august 22. Personally i hope everything carries through to 23 skis. That way it offsets the wait in the fact I basically have a 23 spec ski and probably 2-3k cheaper than the next years model with the way the world economics are today

This year would be the renewal of the EX, but due to the pandemic they should change the date.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf714 View Post
    It’s amazing how little interest there has been on this forum for next year’s WaveRunners. Normally, there are five pages of predictions, wishes and hopes a week or two before the release. This year, nothing.

My 2022 FX SVHO order was deferred to a 2023 since Yamaha cut production on PWCs, so I’m eagerly awaiting the news.

I don’t expect any updates since it was revised for 2022 but hope the colors will suit the climate where I live. A black WaveRunner and Las Vegas sun and heat are not compatible.
    When did you place your order?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Thing View Post
    I ordered my fx svho cruiser on the launch day of august 21. One year later it hopefully is scheduled for delivery end of august 22. Personally i hope everything carries through to 23 skis. That way it offsets the wait in the fact I basically have a 23 spec ski and probably 2-3k cheaper than the next years model with the way the world economics are today
    That's positive news for me. My dealer has a 2 year wait for WaveRunners. I'm hoping to get mine by the 2025 release!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information