Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FAMT View Post
    Well there is nothing about excitment, no new engine no turbo no new skies just colors and maybe a better display here and there wow !

They need to make an 400HP Turbo Engine with 2.0 Litre that would be good

The Manufactors are to conservative across the board. why never came an Seadoo Spark turbo an Waveblaster 1200 would be easy for them to build why never came an Kawasaki SXR 1100 why the dont make an "new WaveBlaster" with an SVHO Engine in it.

yamaha will not create a new engine. It will probably already migrate to an electric or hybrid.

+1
    I just got an email from Yamaha at 10:09am (central time) this morning, 19 August 2022. It says, "NEW YEAR. NEW LOOK. NEW ACCESSORIES. Stay tuned for tomorrow. See the new lineup at 9pm EST. Can't wait? Check out the latest from Yamaha now."

Here is a link: https://www.yamahawaverunners.com/al...I0NTgxNjU2OAS2

I just took a brief look and I'm not even sure if these are 2023s or if they're current 2022 models.

they are 22's...2023 models/colors tomorrow morning

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGPR View Post
    I really think Yamaha has a small black eye right now. 13 years of clutch failures, addressed but not fixed. Cracked heads all over the place, addressed but unsure if its fixed yet, and in my opinion a really ugly set of boats right now with even more horrible color schemes. And last but not least very limited production and these ugly mugs are too hard to find and they get more expensive every year....
    Pretty sure all the manufactures have issues. Iím certain that we can create a nice list of issues for each of them. I think thatís just how it is when you innovate. Pandemic and supply chain issues donít help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandini View Post
    Pretty sure all the manufactures have issues. Iím certain that we can create a nice list of issues for each of them. I think thatís just how it is when you innovate. Pandemic and supply chain issues donít help either.
    Never said otherwise. What I do expect from a quality manufacturer is modify or change the cause of the issue or scrap the project and retool after 13 years....I can see a couple of years of the clutch issues but after that either fix it or use another method...

Another similar case that baffles me is Seadoo using that carbon seal after 35 years and blaming it on you for it going out...

6. +1 by:

+1
    Understand. However…….would rather talk about the upcoming reveal.

I am hoping the GP1800 loses the nanoxcel this year. I recently had to fix a large crack in my 2014 VXR hull, so I decided to wait to buy a faster one until they strengthen it.

+1
    [QUOTE=WaveJumpingBama;3174879]I am hoping the GP1800 loses the nanoxcel this year. I recently had to fix a large crack in my 2014 VXR hull, so I decided to wait to buy a faster one until they strengthen it.[/QUOTE

I wouldn’t be opposed to that. I’ve heard the 2022 FX was night and day better with the SMC hull verses the 2021 with the nano excell. I have no complaints with my 2018 or 2021 FX other than how easily it gets scratched if you pull it up on the beach. Might consider selling my 2018 fX for a 2023 GP if that’s the case.

still no news........

+1
    The New 2023 Waverunners? Says it was posted 9 days agoÖ

2023 GP series

2023 FX series

VX Series

EX Series

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information