Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by tnkawi22 View Post
    Thanks for your opinion Flasalt but I emptied tank and put 93 octane fuel from reputable gas station plus booster for second tank and took out with same results about 30 minutes into, it tripped error code. I want to test sensor but with work and being out of town, I plan on just taking to dealership.
    it could take some time to work the bad fuel out of the pump, lines, and fuel system, but since it’s such a new ski taking it back to the dealer probably wouldn’t hurt. Keep us updated, hope you get it all sorted out soon!

  2. #22
    Well after wasting time and disregarding my help finally acknowledgment bad intercooler.. they are on back order and Kawasaki basically been no contact now for whole week.. wasted a whole week… also still parts not ordered bc Kawasaki wants engine diagnostics first. What a joke to be honest..
    Last edited by Maholli; 05-25-2022 at 01:39 PM.


  3. #23
    steve45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,109
    +1
    953
    Call Mother Kawasaki and complain.

  4. +1 by:


  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Maholli View Post
    Well after wasting time and disregarding my help finally acknowledgment bad intercooler.. they are on back order and Kawasaki basically been no contact now for whole week.. wasted a whole week… also still parts not ordered bc Kawasaki wants engine diagnostics first. What a joke to be honest..

    Sounds like your dealer is a bit slow in the head. In the manual there are numbers for Kawasaki corporate. I would out in a call/email or both regarding your experience and the issue. It’s a brand new ski, something like this is unacceptable, especially since you paid top dollar and have not even got to enjoy the ski. I would be livid..you’ve actually taken it pretty well so far.

    But call corporate and try to get this escalated. Sorry this happened to you!

  6. +1 by:


  7. #25
    SplishSplash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Belle River Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,047
    +1
    274
    I have to ask, was it salt water in the oil? If so and its stilli n there, bearings are not going to last long.

  8. +1 by:


  9. #26
    Dr. T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miami,Fl
    Posts
    19
    +1
    2
    Am Sorry this Happen, watching this Thread very Closely, just started my Break in on 2022 Ultra 310lx only on the 1st hr, Checking everything, ran for a few minutes in Neutral with Seats and cover off to ck for any water, ck hose clamps, ck oil, before riding No issues, ck oil after, No Issues, not riding this weekend, try to continue net weekend, Call Corporate and Talk to the Service guys They are Really fair and will get you what you need as soon as they can, Good luck

  10. +1 by:


  11. #27
    I’m having the same issue! I have the 310lx only with only 5 hours and I got the knock sensor error…. I’m going to the dealership tomorrow If I get any updates I would let you know guys.

  12. #28
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,424
    +1
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekim27 View Post
    I’m having the same issue! I have the 310lx only with only 5 hours and I got the knock sensor error…. I’m going to the dealership tomorrow If I get any updates I would let you know guys.

    Please keep us posted Lekim. Best of luck

    Billy D

  13. #29
    New member here, less than an hour on my new 310x and the error code popped up and I limped back across the lake. Not even an hour on my retirement gift. Dropped it off at the dealer they’re shrugging their shoulders, under-staffed, saying they’ll do the best they can.

  14. #30
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,424
    +1
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmansummer22 View Post
    New member here, less than an hour on my new 310x and the error code popped up and I limped back across the lake. Not even an hour on my retirement gift. Dropped it off at the dealer they’re shrugging their shoulders, under-staffed, saying they’ll do the best they can.

    Welcome, sorry to hear that Oldmansummer22. Do you know the code number?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Unveiling the 2022 Kawasaki Ultra 310X, 310LX-S, and 310LX
    By GreenHulk Jr in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: Yesterday, 06:24 PM
  2. My 2019 ultra 310r and 310x problems
    By Chris288 in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-06-2021, 12:46 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2021, 03:58 AM
  4. Ultra 310x excessive oil in cyl #1
    By benjaminab in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 08:48 AM
  5. 2015 ultra 310x gas in oil
    By hassouneh82 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2018, 08:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •