Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Cool 2022 Kawasaki Ultra 310LX

Hi all,

I'm based in AUS, and like many other have got a 2022 ULTRA 310LX ordered. Currently there is very little info on launch timing, ETA's or even on the ski.
    Anything I have been able to find is on International sites, and even thats very minimal.
    Just posting this up, so that if anyone comes across anything, feel free to share it. I did see someone posted the videos on another post, they have appeared over the last week.

Cheers

+1
    The watercraft journal did a podcast on this. It's worth watching all the way through, I think he did a nice job explaining the situations at hand.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    The watercraft journal did a podcast on this. It's worth watching all the way through, I think he did a nice job explaining the situations at hand.

Thanks for this. I will watch it today.

Haven’t even heard of any landing stateside here in the US yet…. Not sure what’s going on

+1
    A couple of dealers here in AUS are suggesting display models arriving Mid-year, with delivery stock not far behind, perhaps AUG-SEP

+1
    I tried to watch that guy in the link, he's HORRIBLE! He spent an hour and a half to cover what could have been done in 20 minutes. He just talks to hear himself talk.

I skipped around a little to avoid the nonsense and think that guy was trying to say that Kawasaki & Yamaha were anticipating very poor sales this coming year. After about 20 minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore and turned him off.

8. +1 by:

+1
    You are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    I tried to watch that guy in the link, he's HORRIBLE! He spent an hour and a half to cover what could have been done in 20 minutes. He just talks to hear himself talk.

I skipped around a little to avoid the nonsense and think that guy was trying to say that Kawasaki & Yamaha were anticipating very poor sales this coming year. After about 20 minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore and turned him off.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post

I won't lie, I also found the video frustrating. I also don't feel like there was a lot of basis behind what was being said. It felt as though the video was purely taking information already out there about shortages and adding a spin, creating more scare factor about shortages.
    From the info I can find, I feel as though Kawi certainly won't launch the new model without the stock backing, and I believe thats why we are already seeing such little info around AUS launch times and even world wide. I suspect they will do region launches when the stock is almost ready to start pushing out. And we are already stating to see some Japanese videos on Youtube showing the Ultra 310's, so stock is clearly in production.

Thats my thoughts anyway. And sometimes forums are a good spot for people to share the info that they might get, that others don't know

Well you can go to the watercraft journal now and see that they have a press release from KAWI, looks like they’re cutting expected dealer deliveries by 92% on some watercraft… not looking good for 2022’s this year

+1
    The used ski market is going to go through the roof again. Good time to be a seller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information