Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudbug 2022

Would the same hotels be good for the mini mud bug in April or is it totally a different scenario thanks Lance

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadewdude View Post
    Would the same hotels be good for the mini mud bug in April or is it totally a different scenario thanks Lance
    Same hotels/motels.

Thank you been wanting to do one of the mud bugs for 12 years but here in Minnesota who knows if I ever can but I was thinking the mini one I could probably pull off with my nephew or a friend never been down there for it in the lake Charles Louisiana raining by you there with an old friend anyway thank you Lance

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mittens View Post
    That's awesome to have 93 on the water, assume Non E too?
    nope no non-ethanol fuel available... the 93 is E-10 automotive stuff.

+1
    Roger that. Still better then not 93 ha. Just have to watch AFR I am normally on the rich side anyway.

+1
    The only non E fuel is at Gro's , but , it is Regular only. Carry a can of 104 Octane boost for fuel emergency's.

+1
    Hey guys first of all I am using talk to text so I apologize if it ends up sounding like I am drunk as I will not proofread.

For Mudd Bugg I should be down there Friday I believe it's the 10th and I'm going to stay until the following Saturday or maybe even Sunday. So during the rally may I have some recommendations for hotels or at least what city is best to stay in and I can search for an Airbnb? In addition where is a good place to stay for the next almost week and play in the water? Should I go to Mississippi or Alabama or Texas or stay there in Louisiana but a different city or what does everyone recommend?

Looking forward to meeting all of you and having a blast at this rally!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by iamchrisstone View Post
    Hey guys first of all I am using talk to text so I apologize if it ends up sounding like I am drunk as I will not proofread.

For Mudd Bugg I should be down there Friday I believe it's the 10th and I'm going to stay until the following Saturday or maybe even Sunday. So during the rally may I have some recommendations for hotels or at least what city is best to stay in and I can search for an Airbnb? In addition where is a good place to stay for the next almost week and play in the water? Should I go to Mississippi or Alabama or Texas or stay there in Louisiana but a different city or what does everyone recommend?

Looking forward to meeting all of you and having a blast at this rally!
    What’s up Chris. Quite a few hotels in the area surrounding the Mudbug Rally. Many for many many years have stood at the Clarion Inn including myself. Nothing fancy at all, great parking and has a restaurant up front (Morgan’s) a few love to grab the seafood buffet. Others stay at the Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta & Comfort Inn to name a few. As far as places to ride after during the week. Man you have a lot of decisions to make. All of those bordering states offer great riding places. Many areas in Louisiana & Mississippi I’m familiar with.

Billy D

+1
    Cities to search for accommodations: Morgan City, Berwick.

If you run out of places to explore, there's always the 'Goula Glades in Pascagoula or other areas closer to Gulfport.

Check out PWC Trail Finder.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks, Billy! Do you think you'll be free to ride quite a bit that week or not so much? Also, was it you that rode from somewhere in LA over to Destin, Florida? If so, would you be willing to do that ride? Or any special riding you're willing to do, I'd love to explore and experience LA, MS, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    What’s up Chris. Quite a few hotels in the area surrounding the Mudbug Rally. Many for many many years have stood at the Clarion Inn including myself. Nothing fancy at all, great parking and has a restaurant up front (Morgan’s) a few love to grab the seafood buffet. Others stay at the Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta & Comfort Inn to name a few. As far as places to ride after during the week. Man you have a lot of decisions to make. All of those bordering states offer great riding places. Many areas in Louisiana & Mississippi I’m familiar with.

Billy D

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information