+1

What is your favorite cart when making modifications to your waverunners?

I have a couple 21 SVHO WaveRunners and I am thinking about getting carts for them.
    For those of you that service and mod your WaveRunners, what cart(s) do you like to use?
    Since I have two skis, should I consider getting a tall cart (19") and a low cart (11")?
    My thinking is to use the tall cart when working on the rear pump and ride plate area.
    I would use the low cart for working inside the hull.

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Triton Trailers PWC cart with added taller bunk brackets.

All aluminum, very sturdy fully welded frame. Highly adjustable bunk spacing.
    I then install four of the taller Triton bunk brackets, as used on the double Triton PWC trailers. This raises the bunks about 2 inches above where the supplied low profile bunk brackets normally position the bunks.

The Triton cart comes with four very nice castor wheels, two of which have brakes. These are 4 size castors. The brakes work very well, locking not only the wheel but also the castor swivel.
    Since my double trailer bunks are fairly high I may change them to 5 castors.
    I also prefer that all four cart wheels have brakes, makes it easier to activate the brakes no matter which side of the ski I happen to be on. My garage floor has a mild slope so I need the brakes.

I have currently have two of the Triton PWC shop carts.

Aquacart AQ-19
    Limited adjustment for bunk spacing (four bolt holes across the width). Height was good match for my trailer.

Welded steel end frames but uses bolts to attach the long rails to the ends. Powder coated steel.

I found that the Aquacarts worked well but it was possible to flex/torque the whole thing if a castor caught on a concrete ridge as I was shoving the ski around. Eventually the paint cracked where it was being stressed and telltale rust lines became visible.

The brakes on the supplied castors (the Aquacarts were purchased a few years ago, and I opted for the 6 size) worked ok but not nearly as secure as the Triton supplied castors.

I had several Aquacarts prior to buying the Triton shop carts to replace them.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAC06835-0F4C-4CD9-AD4A-1C3698BE61D7.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	481109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A746F049-A491-42AE-8FF7-090798925E55.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	481110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	530035FA-4D4A-4A94-B843-0056E4F47199.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	278.2 KB 
ID:	481111  

+1
    Thank you for enlightening me. I like the Triton cart you shared. I would get them with the risers.

+1
    The Triton carts are good. I have two that I used to swap skis between a single trailer. I only have one ski one so I don't use them. I sent you a message if you are interested in buying them and are local to Houston.

+1
    Yes, I'm biased, but my favorite cart is the one I designed and built: http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282648

Thread Information