Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Motec - Building 2020 Rxtx

Hey Legends

After hour and hours reading and searching most useful PWC forum, I decided to post up real advice.

Near completion of 2020 Rxtx X aka “Predator”
    aim for the build was not so much all weapon but instead responsive and reliable Chop shredder with Unreal launch and solid hole shot....and no Cavitation.
    Currently set up with Lez Cook tune Unfortunately in able to data log to commence the testing and collect decent data

now on previous skis I have used the MaptunerX to set the correct tune to support the mods and that was it.
    This time definitely doing it correct way and stand alone ECU is the Way to go. “Plus will be useful for next turbo project ski”
    Now only issue I’m against is that everyone I have asked or spoke with have informed me Motec M130 hasn’t realised the firmware to support the 2018+ Seadoo 300 models as of yet. Firmware is in final stages of testing prior release.

My question is ......
    Is anyone actually running M130/m1 on their 20/21 Sd Tx or Px machines...? If so would you please advise on what loom are you running. How Does the Ftype loom needs to be modified to operate on 2020 Tx model ski?....or Even if pointed in the right direction thank you for assistance appreciated in advance.

Also Legends anyone running any other Ecu’s was considering few “Haltech, Autronics and but M130/M1 by far more superior in capabilities.

Supporting mods so far
    -valve retainers and spring
    -arp head studs
    -intake flame arrest or removed and girdle fitted
    - et142 with machined housing & hardened clutch w. set at 16lb slip
    - shorty 90 bent Air intake
    - Ti auto 500hp fuel pump
    - rising fuel pressure reg set at 60psi
    -stock factory injectors “ testing at full wot needed to determine the load”
    -fizzle Super cooler with welded v-band flanges
    - custom aluminium IC tubes with welded v-band flanges on IC side
    - custom seat and hull air intake ports
    -intake grate
    - solos sxx13/18 with Ss wear ring

Thanks Legends 🤙🏼Few sneak pics of the wrap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C14C845-8845-473C-B4B5-7C4C4AC30F97.png 
Views:	214 
Size:	3.03 MB 
ID:	481020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2202C10D-03C5-4D9A-AC3D-E76385FEBB42.png 
Views:	213 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	481021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6AF05D3-8A5A-465E-86FF-BA7567DA3117.png 
Views:	214 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	481022  

2. +1 by:

+1
    NICE!!!! REALLY nice!!

You need to upgrade your stock injectors that can't follow up the request from your supercharger setup . Go with VT11 at least...

+1
    Yes I am running a M130 on a 21 RXPX, there are only a couple of issue with the firmware. It does not log GPS speed and the other issue is that the waterbox temp is not read, that channel picks up the oil temp. You easily add a couple of wire and get the waterbox temp back. Currently Motec is working on the issues and they are also working on getting all the stock button function to work. I.e you will be able to have 3 tunes pre loaded, sport eco and touring changed by the buttons on the bars. Also they are working on getting the cruise control to work with bar buttons. I have tested the new firmware on an 18 TX and that function are nice. There is still a small issue on the 19+ models but both Motec Auz and Motec USA are working on it. Hoping to have a new test package very soon to try on the 21

+1
    I'm seriously considering Motec for my '22 PX so hopefully they get things sorted out by May.

I think I would rather have waterbox temp instead of oil by default for safety reasons.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    I'm seriously considering Motec for my '22 PX so hopefully they get things sorted out by May.

I think I would rather have waterbox temp instead of oil by default for safety reasons.

You can have both you just have to add a couple of wires. When the 300 came out Seadoo changed the harness and the original input for Waterbox was switched to Oil temp. It is not hard to get both. I have both on my 21 and 18

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin RXT-X View Post
    It does not log GPS speed

Do you know the reason for no logging of GPS speed? I thought that data was available on the can-bus, it's not?

+1
    Do you know the reason for no logging of GPS speed? I thought that data was available on the can-bus, it's not?
    At this point, motec should just add an external gps sensor...sucks but it's time to get this done.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    At this point, motec should just add an external gps sensor...sucks but it's time to get this done.

They should have an adapter to make the one they already have work directly with the ECU and not have to go through their dash.

+1
    They should have an adapter to make the one they already have work directly with the ECU and not have to go through their dash.
    Yah...you just reminded me I have one of those motec GPS sensors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information