Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    r1goombah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    jersey shore
    Posts
    321
    +1
    24
    believe i did 82 around 8300 give or take, thats just rear air and imuk installed

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Northeastern Mass.
    Posts
    525
    +1
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by r1goombah View Post
    believe i did 82 around 8300 give or take, thats just rear air and imuk installed
    I hit about the same (without doing the IMUK) rear air and a flash. Did you remove your old intake tube or just leave it?

  3. #23
    With what impeller ?

  4. #24
    r1goombah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    jersey shore
    Posts
    321
    +1
    24
    i took mine out, but i did leave it in on a friends 21 gtr, figured air would get directed to the 90 set up i installed, and i was on stock prop jetplane, but i only ran this set up for 2 hours till i jumped to stage 3+

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Northeastern Mass.
    Posts
    525
    +1
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by r1goombah View Post
    i took mine out, but i did leave it in on a friends 21 gtr, figured air would get directed to the 90 set up i installed, and i was on stock prop jetplane, but i only ran this set up for 2 hours till i jumped to stage 3+
    Was it easy to pull out? e.g. just the supercharger hoses?


  6. #26
    r1goombah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    jersey shore
    Posts
    321
    +1
    24
    are we talking about the same thing? do do mean the air intake tube under the intake manifold correct? im sure you could pull it out if you remove the intercooler hoses. i had the intake out so it was much easier

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Northeastern Mass.
    Posts
    525
    +1
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by r1goombah View Post
    are we talking about the same thing? do do mean the air intake tube under the intake manifold correct? im sure you could pull it out if you remove the intercooler hoses. i had the intake out so it was much easier
    Yes, same tube.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OEM '12-'14 RXP-X Impeller Repitch
    By Sanfish in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 07:33 PM
  3. 15/20r repitch with riva stage III
    By Hecyan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 01:29 PM
  4. riva stage one and stage 2 impeller question
    By CarFanatic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •