Rxp300 16 mod tuning

Hi.

I have maptuner x and all the tunes. But im not shure what to use.
    I have rear exit exhoust and tdr waterboxs, fizzel intercooler, supertech springs and retainers, and arp head studs and flywheel bolt. catch can kit and so on. And the solar 13/18 impeller whit the steel ring.
    I have the vt1100 injektor but not putted on. But thinking about putting them on and do the stock cam mod and try the stage 2 plus map 8650 vt11. Is this safe to do? do i have to have a afr reading?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by EspenRxp300 View Post
    Hi.

I have maptuner x and all the tunes. But im not shure what to use.
    I have rear exit exhoust and tdr waterboxs, fizzel intercooler, supertech springs and retainers, and arp head studs and flywheel bolt. catch can kit and so on. And the solar 13/18 impeller whit the steel ring.
    I have the vt1100 injektor but not putted on. But thinking about putting them on and do the stock cam mod and try the stage 2 plus map 8650 vt11. Is this safe to do? do i have to have a afr reading?

You will need to do the MaptunerX stage 3 tune if you are using the VT1100 injectors. These MaptunerX tunes are written with an 02 sensor, and an EGT sensor on each and every cylinder. This is a very safe and proven tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    You will need to do the MaptunerX stage 3 tune if you are using the VT1100 injectors. These MaptunerX tunes are written with an 02 sensor, and an EGT sensor on each and every cylinder. This is a very safe and proven tune.
    Stage 3 without a bigger supercharger impeller ? I think his setup is for stage 2+ if he retard the cam and put the vt1100....

Okey, what can i expect of rpm and speed? Im thinking about a bigger wheel, but then i will have to have afr?
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by EspenRxp300 View Post
    Okey, what can i expect of rpm and speed? Im thinking about a bigger wheel, but then i will have to have afr?
    Have a look at the stage 3 kit for your ski which has the required modifications for that tune. You can expect 81-83 mph
    https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...oducts_id=7467

Thread Information