Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    Have to hand to them how much they packed on it...back camera might be the most ridiculous accessory ever put on a jet ski.

Maybe it turns ON when you're using the "back off of trailer" button

+1
    I guess my question would be, "Does the rearview camera work when you select it (to view people you are towing) or only in reverse (which would really be stupid)

Im wondering it these will still be restricted to 108km/k

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by morte View Post
    Im wondering it these will still be restricted to 108km/k
    Almost certainly yes, they will be. In fact I don't think they have changed anything mechanically, and besides, that speed restriction is what keeps all 3 major brands (somewhat) off the authority's radar. Much like the self-imposed 250 km/h ceiling on most Euro performance cars or the 299 km/h limit on Japanese sports bikes.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. GP1800 View Post
    This is just awesome. Im glad to see Kawasaki step up their game. One thing I like about Kawasaki is that they don't mess around. When they do something they go big.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    Just placed my deposit! Love everything about it. I was worried they would base a new ultra on the stx and get away from the deep v. Although I'd love to also see an
    STX310R the Ultra is so much better in the ocean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue1 View Post
    While I do wish they produced a bigger engine, I will be putting a deposit on a green one this week. I love the Ultra hull as the water I ride in is always rough, and am really digging the new look of the upper deck. Well done Kawasaki....
    Agree with you guys, I was torn between this and the new Yamaha’s but this Ultra got my deposit. From the water up, every aspect of these machines are brand new to Kawasaki. They’ve finally taken all the critiques of their crafts to the design room and revamped everything. It appears that every inch of the craft has been considered and given purpose. I love the new storage compartments bc currently accessing anything in a rear, under seat storage or hull storage while on the water dealing with waves sucks. I’m told the camera can be used at any time, and angled left or right by operator. Another detail I haven’t seen mentioned, when the seats are taken off, the engine compartment is covered separately to keep it as dry as possible (4 or 5 screws to remove the cover). I also believe the seating was move slightly back on the craft to provide a better ride (center of gravity maybe) and almost no splash on the driver. The right hand throttle and simple thumb press to reverse was raved about by my dealer, who primarily sells Yamaha’s and previously was steering me toward a supercharged ‘22 SVHO prior to his test ride. He states this is easily the best craft he’s ever ridden in terms of comfort, features, and ease of operation in any conditions, and personally preordered one to join his 2 Yamaha’s at home. They asked for 30 units and were told they’ll likely receive 15, so I’d expect these to go fast.

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKrab View Post
    Agree with you guys, I was torn between this and the new Yamaha’s but this Ultra got my deposit. From the water up, every aspect of these machines are brand new to Kawasaki. They’ve finally taken all the critiques of their crafts to the design room and revamped everything. It appears that every inch of the craft has been considered and given purpose. I love the new storage compartments bc currently accessing anything in a rear, under seat storage or hull storage while on the water dealing with waves sucks. I’m told the camera can be used at any time, and angled left or right by operator. Another detail I haven’t seen mentioned, when the seats are taken off, the engine compartment is covered separately to keep it as dry as possible (4 or 5 screws to remove the cover). I also believe the seating was move slightly back on the craft to provide a better ride (center of gravity maybe) and almost no splash on the driver. The right hand throttle and simple thumb press to reverse was raved about by my dealer, who primarily sells Yamaha’s and previously was steering me toward a supercharged ‘22 SVHO prior to his test ride. He states this is easily the best craft he’s ever ridden in terms of comfort, features, and ease of operation in any conditions, and personally preordered one to join his 2 Yamaha’s at home. They asked for 30 units and were told they’ll likely receive 15, so I’d expect these to go fast.
    Be sure to test drive it before you sign on the dotted line. There's a problem with the ECU or something in many of them. Mine has never run right since day one and I'm not alone. If it runs fine on day one it will likely run fine always. But if it hesitates and stumbles at part throttle then it has the problem.

I'm personally getting rid of mine and getting a Yamaha. After it nearly stalled and then went to WOT and nearly threw me into the trees that was the last straw.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Originally Posted by Mr. GP1800
    This is just awesome. Im glad to see Kawasaki step up their game. One thing I like about Kawasaki is that they don't mess around. When they do something they go big.

Originally Posted by RUSH.
    Just placed my deposit! Love everything about it. I was worried they would base a new ultra on the stx and get away from the deep v. Although I'd love to also see an
    STX310R the Ultra is so much better in the ocean.

Originally Posted by Rescue1
    While I do wish they produced a bigger engine, I will be putting a deposit on a green one this week. I love the Ultra hull as the water I ride in is always rough, and am really digging the new look of the upper deck. Well done Kawasaki....

I also agree it looks grate, I have a deposit on a gold one.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Originally Posted by KingKrab

Be sure to test drive it before you sign on the dotted line. There's a problem with the ECU or something in many of them. Mine has never run right since day one and I'm not alone. If it runs fine on day one it will likely run fine always. But if it hesitates and stumbles at part throttle then it has the problem.

I'm personally getting rid of mine and getting a Yamaha. After it nearly stalled and then went to WOT and nearly threw me into the trees that was the last straw.

What year is yours? If you think is the ECU check with K speed before you sale it, you can send it to them on a exchange and get a tune.

Do you know when the first Ultra 310 2022 will be available?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FredDelmas View Post
    Do you know when the first Ultra 310 2022 will be available?
    my dealer said December but i think it will be more like march. Going by what i have hear, we will see.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information