Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

+1

2020 Ultra 310x Mods

I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

this winter I an wanting to do some massive mods to my ski. Basically everything besides opening the engine or super charger. I have been working with kspeed and the list below is what we have come up with. Can any of you guys think of anything else to boost performance/speed?

thanks!

Kawasaki Upgrades

Mechanical/Performance
    • KSpeed Stage 1
    • 108mm Pulley Kit
    • Cool Air Panel Filter
    • Waste Gate Block Off
    • Trumpet
    • Off Shore Ride Plate
    • Ultra Sponsons
    • Side Lifter Wedges
    • Riva Hi-Flo Exhaust
    • SOLAS 14/21 Impeller
    • Grips

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    The list is pretty good
    Loose the Riva POS exhaust ( too loud and no gains)
    do a 5th air mod
    definate improvement will be see ( not 80mph obviously)
    but the key to it all is installing it correctly and ensuring best fit is obtained ( every part can always be tweeked to fit and give best performance)

Waz
    Quote Originally Posted by iamchrisstone View Post
    I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

this winter I an wanting to do some massive mods to my ski. Basically everything besides opening the engine or super charger. I have been working with kspeed and the list below is what we have come up with. Can any of you guys think of anything else to boost performance/speed?

thanks!

Kawasaki Upgrades

Mechanical/Performance
    • KSpeed Stage 1
    • 108mm Pulley Kit
    • Cool Air Panel Filter
    • Waste Gate Block Off
    • Trumpet
    • Off Shore Ride Plate
    • Ultra Sponsons
    • Side Lifter Wedges
    • Riva Hi-Flo Exhaust
    • SOLAS 14/21 Impeller
    • Grips

Hi, please let me know if your solas impeller 14/21 needed slipping the jetpump house. Mine was litle bigger and i took it on the cnc machine to fit in

+1
    Instead of the Stage 1 kit, maybe just get the re flashed ECU and the intake grate, because apparently the off shore ride plate (which I also have) negates the need for the pump wedge.

If you do get the impeller, please let me know how much the revs change, as I am thinking about getting a 15/22 so I can use less fuel cruising at 80 (50) off shore.

Hey Waz, you have any advice for installing the intake grate and ride plate to maximise the gains?

I havent yet checked it couse my supercharger needed overhauling. Bought machine from seller that didnt take care of it. Salt everywhere and anything done even oil change was not done on the time... Tensioner belt get destroyd so i sent supercharger to the workshop and i just get it but waiting still for my power filter from riva and new pulley`s set. Than I will try machine on the water and give u sign how it works on new impeller, I get 14/21 after i checked that 15/22 is better if u have modes in the ECU and engine. Mine has not any modes/tuning, only I know that Kawi Smart Stering is unplugged

+1
    I thought about 5th air but was concerned about having. Hold drilled in the ski

+1
    yeah ill talk to marty at Brisbane about ride plate vs pump wedge. I dont know how much info ill be able to give on just the impeller as im planning on doing everything at once over the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrofizix View Post
    Instead of the Stage 1 kit, maybe just get the re flashed ECU and the intake grate, because apparently the off shore ride plate (which I also have) negates the need for the pump wedge.

If you do get the impeller, please let me know how much the revs change, as I am thinking about getting a 15/22 so I can use less fuel cruising at 80 (50) off shore.

Hey Waz, you have any advice for installing the intake grate and ride plate to maximise the gains?

+1
    Thanks mate, and I realise that when you do multiple things at once you can't really isolate the improvement of a single item. But with the impeller it isn't so much the performance change, just literally what rpms the engine pulls at a steady cruise. 50mph is probably actually the best test speed since it is on a plane and easy to determine.

Despite all the other mods, if you are say 300 rpms lower than me at 50mph then it mostly down to the impeller.

+1
    What aftermarket race handlebars does everyone recommend and do I need any additional attachments or parts when replacing them?

+1
    Check Jerry's Green Hulk website to pur hase all kits of 300/310 Kawasaki...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information