Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I was informed by Martin that the dates had been set for October 7, 8 & 9. I was unaware that the Fall Greenhulk Mudbug ride dates were now being set on facebook. Hopefully these dates are good for all people wanting to attend.

Oh okay, yeah I don’t have Facebook. Guess I will have to check my MySpace account to see if they posted the information there as well

+1
    On a serious note, keep us Southerners in your prayers. Hurricane Ida will be knocking at our back door soon. Here’s praying for everyone’s safety. Stay safe my brothers.

Billy D

3. +1 by:

+1
    How y'all doing down there Billy?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    On a serious note, keep us Southerners in your prayers. Hurricane Ida will be knocking at our back door soon. Here’s praying for everyone’s safety. Stay safe my brothers.

Billy D

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBrad04 View Post
    How y'all doing down there Billy?
    What’s up Brad, we’re doing fine. Didn’t get much damage at our home in Chalmette La. Where we evacuated to was 30 miles West to St Rose in St Charles Parish to higher ground to my mom n laws house to keep a eye on her. That wasn’t the best decision, should have listen to the wife and evacuated to Florida. End result her home had a electrical pole fall on top while we were there, power was off thank god. But it rocked the house pretty good and got real real quick A bunch of roof damage, fences down, damage to our vehicles and skis from flying shingles & debris stuff like that. No power or running water the next few days. We moved back to our house with the generator. We have running water & generator power. Should get power back soon I hope. Gas supplies have been our biggest challenge. But should be fine for a few more days, soon after to start some of the rebuilding process. Appreciate you checking in on us guys. There’s much worse surrounding areas that are much worse and families in much needed help. They will need help moving forward & prayers. We were truly blessed end result.

Billy D
    Last edited by 4-keeps; 09-02-2021 at 08:46 AM.

+1
    Glad y’all made it through ok Billy. The weather didn’t get too bad here in Northeast Louisiana. I made a trip down the bayou to help some friends out that lost everything. It was absolutely heartbreaking to see the aftermath of the storm. In my opinion, it’s way worse than what the media shows. But, we Louisianians are resilient and will come back stronger than before. Take care my friend. Hope to ride with y’all one day soon.

Matt F

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by LSUguy29 View Post
    Glad y’all made it through ok Billy. The weather didn’t get too bad here in Northeast Louisiana. I made a trip down the bayou to help some friends out that lost everything. It was absolutely heartbreaking to see the aftermath of the storm. In my opinion, it’s way worse than what the media shows. But, we Louisianians are resilient and will come back stronger than before. Take care my friend. Hope to ride with y’all one day soon.

Matt F
    I appreciate that Matt

+1
    Praying for everyone down there. If anybody down that way needs anything let me know. We have a couple of trailers from our Church down there now. I talked to a couple of guys today that are members of Mississippi Ski Riders and they had some damage and are still without power. Some still where they evacuated to.
    Do we still plan to do the fall ride? Everybody will probably need a good ride by 10/7-9. Has anyone checked with places like Spunkey Monkey and Gros Marina?

+1
    I still plan on going

+1
    I'll see ya there... We're coming in town Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    I still plan on going

11. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TJBrad04 View Post
    I'll see ya there... We're coming in town Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning

Can’t wait! See y’all soon. I’m looking to head that Thursday morning as well. Depending on work load

Billy D

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information