Dashpac logging…

Just got my new ultimate dashpac installed a few weeks ago and have only had a chance to get the ski in the water twice. Product works well as expected but I can’t for the life of me figure out the logging. After the ski is running, I search Wi-Fi for the dashpac channel and connect. After I’m connected I go to dashpac.com but I am unable to find the tab for logging. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

+1
    What do you see when you open that url?

Just the normal dashpac website

+1
    When you connect to dashpac wifi are you able to browse other websites? You should not be able to. When connecting to a device like that all network traffic should be routed through it and since it itself does not have internet connection you should not be able to connect anywhere. I think they have it setup so once you connect to dashpac wifi it takes over the DNS and should be routing your request for dashpac.com to its own internal web server, not the actual remote website, to display the configuration screen.

Perhaps your device is configured so that if wifi hotspot does not have internet it routes traffic through mobile data.

5. +1 by:

Thank you, that’s a good explanation of what is probably happening. I’m a little dense when it comes to these things. I’ll check it out this weekend and report back. Thanks for your help

+1
    What are you installing it on? I also bought one for my 21 tx. Waiting to install it and get my exhaust spacer drilled out for the 02

It’s currently installed on a 2012 GTR. I used an exhaust spacer also. Had to do a little grinding on the valve cover as well as the top of the cylinder head so that I could
    install and remove the sensor easily. With the 1 inch spacer it’s super close to the head\valve cover, so much so that when you try install it you can’t get it perpendicular to the spacer

Update: ptscon, you were correct. Works terrific now!

Thread Information