Question Identical 2007 RXT's not getting the same power

Hey guys new to posting on the forum but i've been referencing all of the knowledge available here for over a year now.

Recently picked up my second set of skis (Sold a set of 2001 RX DI's that I rebuilt the engines and crank shafts on over the winter) two 2007 RXT's in yellow/black. Went ahead and took them out for a test drive the next day, both ran not too great. Took them home, did an oil change, oil filter and spark plugs in both skis, pumped out the gas and refilled both with 93 octane with some seafoam, topped off coolant, too.
    Took the skis back out and they both idle amazing and run well but there is is distinct difference between the two, one pulls harder and gets to about 62mph at ~7850RPM on GPS while the other does not pull as hard and will only hit about 56mph at 7600RPM on GPS. Ive checked the wear rings and both seem to be okay but nearing their edge of life so I have ordered one for each ski, impellers also seem to be in decent shape (if anything the one that goes faster looks more nicked up). The super chargers were both rebuilt in the summer of 2018 by a dealer with metal washer I was told by the seller and with the HIN numbers I was able to call into the dealer and confirm this. I've tried the hold the SC to TB hose and they both feel good, building good pressure right away not allowing me to keep squeezing. I've also adjusted the throttle cables on both and they both fully open the butterfly valve. Oil levels are both right around the middle of the stick after running for about 30 seconds and then waiting 30 seconds before checking. Also did a compression check and all cylinders on both skis came back good and even around ~125PSI. Out of the water I can blip both of them up to about 8200 RPM almost immediately. I've ordered fuel filters for both as I assume they have most likely never been changed.

Starting to run out of ideas, id just like for them both to pull as hard as first one and am at a lost on this loss of about 200 RPMs I seem to be getting. Any thoughts or suggestions for something to try would be appreciated!

+1
    Sell them before the money pit gets really big!!! Just ride the damn things..

Nothing to help, but just too say hope you get it figured out. I have two 2006 RXTs. I have purchased a number used watercrafts, and all have performed well. I never realized how lucky I have been.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kola View Post
    Nothing to help, but just too say hope you get it figured out. I have two 2006 RXTs. I have purchased a number used watercrafts, and all have performed well. I never realized how lucky I have been.
    Thanks for the good wishes! I found the problem, OPAS on the way the nozzle to feeds water from the jet pump had lost its hose clamp and was not lifting the fins!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8FC01FED-3332-45D6-A223-3488380A1478.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	476679  

+1
    Psshhh, buy some blockoffs and pull all that crap off!

Thread Information