Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

NEW PRODUCT: Fizzle Supercharger Impellers for Yamaha SVHO Watercraft

After 18 months of testing and development, Fizzle is pleased to announce the official release of their newest product, the Fizzle Supercharger Impellers for Yamaha SVHO watercraft!

Quick insights:

All 3 levels of Fizzle wheels weigh less than 100 grams each, giving them a more than 10% weight savings over the factory OEM billet wheel.

All of the Fizzle supercharger wheels are drop-in wheels, meaning they do not need any modifications to the supercharger housing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is all of the Yamaha information below:

Fizzle Z1 Supercharger Impeller

FF-YM-SC-0005
    Increase top speed, acceleration and throttle response with the Fizzle Z1 Supercharger Impeller! More torque and more horsepower = more fun!!

Weighing in at just 96 grams, this lightweight, precision machined billet aluminum supercharger packs a big punch!

Typical gains are 3 PSI more boost pressure and 250-300+ more RPMs over the OEM supercharger wheel and a more than 10% weight savings!

The Fizzle Z1 Supercharger Impeller will boost 21+ PSI @ 9100 RPM and will max out at more than 23 PSI at higher RPM levels.

This is the most pump gas friendly of our supercharger impellers and is designed to give you that extra edge over a factory equipped ski.

We HIGHLY recommend an aftermarket heavy duty supercharger shaft kit be installed on any setup and especially when switching to a high performance aftermarket supercharger impeller, such as this one.
    $549.00
    Add to Cart

Fizzle Z2 Supercharger Impeller

FF-YM-SC-0006
    Increase top speed, acceleration and throttle response with the Fizzle Z2 Supercharger Impeller! More torque and more horsepower = more fun!!

Weighing in at just 97 grams, this lightweight, precision machined billet aluminum supercharger packs a big punch!

Typical gains are 6 PSI more boost pressure and 400+ more RPMs over the OEM supercharger wheel and a more than 10% weight savings!

The Fizzle Z2 Supercharger Impeller will boost 24+ PSI @ 9300 RPM and will max out at more than 26 PSI at higher RPM levels.

We HIGHLY recommend an aftermarket heavy duty supercharger shaft kit be installed on any setup and especially when switching to a high performance aftermarket supercharger impeller, such as this one.
    $649.00
    Add to Cart

Fizzle Z3 Supercharger Impeller

FF-YM-SC-0007
    Introducing the king of our drop-in supercharger impellers. Experience arm-stretching acceleration, blistering top speeds and instant throttle response with the Fizzle Z3 Supercharger Impeller! More torque and more horsepower = more fun!!

Weighing in at just 98 grams, this lightweight, precision machined billet aluminum supercharger packs a big punch!

Typical gains are 9 PSI more boost pressure and 600+ more RPMs over the OEM supercharger wheel and a more than 10% weight savings!

The Fizzle Z3 Supercharger Impeller will boost 27+ PSI @ 9500 RPM and will max out at more than 28 PSI at higher RPM levels.

$699.00
    Add to Cart

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fizzle Supercharger wheel in housing white background.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	475660  

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Which Riva MapTunerX tunes are recommended for each of these supercharger impellers?

Does Fizzle have comparative graphs for these impellers at less crazy RPM, such as engines without lightweight valve retainers?

+1
    The product description for each wheel lists the PSI gain over stock. For example, if your specific ski is doing 15 PSI with the stock wheel, you can expect the Z1 to do 18 PSI. If you are at 19 PSI with the stock wheel, you could expect 22 PSI with the Z1. Boost changes with RPM but the gap between each wheel remains pretty consistent no matter which RPM your ski runs at. I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Which Riva MapTunerX tunes are recommended for each of these supercharger impellers?

Does Fizzle have comparative graphs for these impellers at less crazy RPM, such as engines without lightweight valve retainers?

+1

Any supercharger upgrade on a SVHO ski will require Stage 3 mods
    MaptunerX stage 3 tune
    Riva supercharger shaft upgrade
    1000cc fuel injectors
    billet fuel rail (needed to install larger injectors)
    Riva valve spring retainers

Hope that helps!
    Jerry

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    The product description for each wheel lists the PSI gain over stock. For example, if your specific ski is doing 15 PSI with the stock wheel, you can expect the Z1 to do 18 PSI. If you are at 19 PSI with the stock wheel, you could expect 22 PSI with the Z1. Boost changes with RPM but the gap between each wheel remains pretty consistent no matter which RPM your ski runs at. I hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Announcement post
    Typical gains are 3 PSI more boost pressure and 250-300+ more RPMs over the OEM supercharger wheel …
    300 RPM gain would equate to about 3mph more top speed, give or take?

And to get there requires also upgrading to a new fuel rail, new fuel injectors, the Riva supercharger shaft kit, and a Riva Stage 3 tune? Do I have this correct?

+1
    The Riva stage 3 map will get you close on the Z1. Jesus has been tuning for these wheels here and there already for a couple months. Different tuners have different ways of fueling. I know Dean has some tunes already for these wheels and stock injectors. They also have 100 lb injectors that work with the stock fuel rail. The more boost you run, the more I recommend an upgraded supercharger shaft. It's all about what risks are you willing to take? I'm the guy that runs springs and retainers at 9k even though other people use retainers only. So the shaft kit is extra insurance in my eyes.

And to get there requires also upgrading to a new fuel rail, new fuel injectors, the Riva supercharger shaft kit, and a Riva Stage 3 tune? Do I have this correct?

+1
    Which springs and retainers do you use in your own machine? Congrats on a great line of wheels! I hear Dean is doing some incredible things with these wheels.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnInFL View Post
    Which springs and retainers do you use in your own machine? Congrats on a great line of wheels! I hear Dean is doing some incredible things with these wheels.
    Thanks!

I use SuperTech springs and retainers

+1
    Correct me if I am wong but all the spring options for the SVHO are had on the caps for a rec ski?

MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1

I believe that would add 3 mph over a stage 2 or 3 type setup with a stock wheel. So it probably gets you into the high 80s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information