Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXJetPilot985 View Post
    First time attending! My brother is flying in from up north. Super stoked to ride with y’all.
    Oh come on? You will love riding in that area. MC has a bunch of great rivers & lakes to ride. Where do you currently ride? I see you live in Covington

Billy D

+1
    Well......just googled the trip. 13 hrs from Burlington, N.C. Hmmmm. This could be a problem for me. Turns a long weekend into a week long trip. Staying in the loop here though just in case we can pull it off.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandini View Post
    Is there an RV park or campground on the water or close by? I would like to come but I don't know if I can pull it off. It would be my first time. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bill
    The wife and I have been staying there the past 7 or mudbugs. We stay at the tent sites. They have power, bathrooms, showers and a boat ramp if would like to go across lake to get to where we ride most or just drive less than 2 miles down the road to get to Dorions.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    What’s up Ziggy! We miss having you on the water with us. Ziggy is correct there is a camp ground near by. It’s called Lake End Park

https://lakeendpark.net/
    Billy! I miss all of you, too. And I miss being on the water. I'd better sell this house so's I can get another ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandini View Post
    Well......just googled the trip. 13 hrs from Burlington, N.C. Hmmmm. This could be a problem for me. Turns a long weekend into a week long trip. Staying in the loop here though just in case we can pull it off.
    If there's any way that you can do it, then do it! There's too much to explore in "just" a weekend. People are riding/exploring from Thursday morning and some end the holiday with a Sunday morning ride before going home.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    Billy! I miss all of you, too. And I miss being on the water. I'd better sell this house so's I can get another ski.

If there's any way that you can do it, then do it! There's too much to explore in "just" a weekend. People are riding/exploring from Thursday morning and some end the holiday with a Sunday morning ride before going home.
    Believe me.....I want to! In the middle of a completely gutted house remodel. Not sure I can get away for a week before May. A long weekend, yes. A full week........tough. However.....staying in the loop just in case. Fingers crossed!

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Oh come on? You will love riding in that area. MC has a bunch of great rivers & lakes to ride. Where do you currently ride? I see you live in Covington

Billy D
    Hi Billy, I’m actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. I was going to ask if I could tag along on one of your rides as I launch out of the mouth of the Tchefuncte river. I live near Hannan High off 1077.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXJetPilot985 View Post
    Hi Billy, I’m actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. I was going to ask if I could tag along on one of your rides as I launch out of the mouth of the Tchefuncte river. I live near Hannan High off 1077.
    Your always welcome to ride with me. There isn’t to many weekends myself and others I ride with aren’t on the water somewheres. I don’t ride much on the Tchefuncte River, but just about everywhere else. Give me shout or shoot me a text with your information and when your available to ride and next time I go I will let you know. (504) 799-7686

So this year will be my first Mudbug run. Does anyone know where are the fuel stops are around the area?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrot View Post
    So this year will be my first Mudbug run. Does anyone know where are the fuel stops are around the area?
    Quite a few places to fill up along the waterways in MC. The mosquito bar, spunky monkey & Gros to name a few.

Billy D

+1
    And if you decide to do the Mega Marsh Loop, there is the landing on the Falgout Canal which is right next to the bottom right pin on the map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...350000001&z=11

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information