Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1
    One observation about this new model came when I was installing Riva sponsons on my 2019 RXT-300...they now share the same part number with the '21 PX. Perhaps a coincidence, but I also noticed a spike in cost for this part and a delay likely due to popularity with the new model? Could just be a coincidence with a typical increase in cost for things over time.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    One observation about this new model came when I was installing Riva sponsons on my 2019 RXT-300...they now share the same part number with the '21 PX. Perhaps a coincidence, but I also noticed a spike in cost for this part and a delay likely due to popularity with the new model? Could just be a coincidence with a typical increase in cost for things over time.
    I guess Supply and Demand over came the Economies of Scale???

Yes, the 21 PX and the ST3 hulls use the same sponsons. I have not heard if there are the same benefits/improvements noticed with the change to the Riva units on the T3R as the ST3.

I'm jealous some of you guys have gotten to ride it already.

Last July I bought a 2020 RXP-X and put 100 hours on it by September.

Biggest complaints with the 2020-

1) theres a known issue with the top of the seat slowly tearing/ripping via rubbing on the front cell phone/etc storage compartment. After 40 hours the rip got so big I went through warranty and I got a new seat. At 100hours which was end of season, the new seat had same issue. SeaDoo initially denied the second seat claim, until I told the dealer that I'm walking away from my 2021 pre order unless they replace it. Magically the next day the claim was approved.

2) the cell/etc storage compartment sucks for a 2020, its just a big open plastic bin. My phone got thrown around a lot.

3) the clear plastic shield thing on the front looks cool but is a pain in the ass because I had to remove 2 screws every time after riding so I can clean inside it due to water getting in there (I ride primarily on ocean)

4) Lack of option for sound system

5) since I primarily ride alone, I didn't like the lack of any back support. Lots of work on the legs hugging the rig to compensate for that when riding aggressively.

For all these reasons, I pre ordered the 2021 back in November.

I just ordered the new Riva exhaust for it, and the speed module override.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information