Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IM BACK! :)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvnspeed View Post
    Its been at least 5-6 years since I sold my last ski. The wife and I moved back to Florida 2 years ago. This past spring we bought a house in the Panhandle of Florida right on the bay. We have been fishing playing on our boat but the entire time she and I have been saying if we find the right deal (as you might remember I'm cheap!) we would buy some skis again.
    Well today I found a deal on 2 2009 FZRs that are completely stock owned since new by and older gentle man. I looked at them today and put a deposit on them but before I pull the trigger is there anything I should be leery of with these skis? He sys oil and plugs were changed every year. Are the timing chains an issue with this year? I see the SC clutches can be hit or miss. Hoping leaving the wifes ski stock it wont be an issue for a while.

As with all the skis I have had over the years I plan to modify mine and leave the one for the wife stock. I will be asking for advise on how to modify my ski very soon. Thanks in advance

Welcome back! Great find. So jealous of where you live. The panhandle is such a great place to ride jetski’s. We spend sometime out that way from time to time. Mostly in Destin & P-Cola area lately. I’m sure your going to love those skis, enjoy!

Billy D
    Last edited by 4-keeps; 11-30-2020 at 10:25 PM.

+1
    After riding it all weekend and getting some base line numbers its time to start modifying it.

Home made DIY 4"Cold air intake.

Waiting on a few pieces for the DIY free flow exhaust Ride plate, intake grate, and Ribbon delete coming too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_image0.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	469340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	469341  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information