Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

+1
    He’s just jealous because he can’t listen to his favorite Elton John songs while he rides.

+1
    Dunno about speakers on jetskis, especially a PX, kind make them look like they're growing tumors.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    Dunno about speakers on jetskis, especially a PX, kind make them look like they're growing tumors.
    Kind of gimmicky but when I was playing Ride of the Valkyries while attacking the surf last weekend I found them quite enjoyable

+1
    DinoMite......
    Where's the latest reviews and comparisons with the 21 RXP???
    I just found out that my dealer ordered all of his RXPs for 21 with sound...... I don't want sound and I don't like hearing anyone else's sound system at the lake either.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    DinoMite......
    Where's the latest reviews and comparisons with the 21 RXP???
    I just found out that my dealer ordered all of his RXPs for 21 with sound...... I don't want sound and I don't like hearing anyone else's sound system at the lake either.
    The sound is useless unless you are going slow or stopped. When I was out in the surf jumping and riding waves I kind of enjoyed the sound. That being said I feel weird playing my Frank Sinatra tunes so loud. Other than cost and them hanging out the sides they don't get in the way of anything. When I get my second one I will opt for no sound.

The new ski is really great though...nothing bad to say about it. I bounced between my 19 and my 21 and just cruising there is nothing earth shattering different other than my 19 is way faster . Handling/steering is quicker and more responsive on the new ski...although I'm starting to feel like adding the Riva sponson's I took of my TX would be a great addition. When I was at 2 bars it was at 4 bars....the big tank is nice!

Funny story...I was riding the 21px and my bud was on my 19px we where maybe a mile from coming up on a slow zone and this monster center console fishing boat like 45fter comes smoking by me (i'm wide open 70 on dash). My buddy got caught by surprises as well and started after it...but I think was a bit to quick for my 19px as well and then the boat turned into the marina before we could catch up. Didn't get a chance to run with him again. The fishing boat had triple 450R Mercs on it....yikes! It looked to be nothing special just a big center console. Not like a Nortech or MTI or something crazy like that...but it was fast. I'm pretty sure they pointed and laughed as they went by. But hurt.

+1
    The larger fuel tank is something that I would really like since the fuel burn on my DI is about 25% of the RXP.
    I bet those Merc 450s only use about the same 35 GPH as the 4tec,

+1
    DinoMite,
    Does the new T3R hull unhook in the chop as much as Shaw was saying? Compare it to the T3 please. I find the T3 to stay hooked up better than any other ski that I have ridden.

9. +1 by:

+1
    DinoMite,
    Does the new T3R hull unhook in the chop as much as Shaw was saying? Compare it to the T3 please. I find the T3 to stay hooked up better than any other ski that I have ridden.
    It felt like it didn't when I was riding the demo ski in Orlando. It was like a perfect 1-2ft chop and I was doing mid 60s...and coming unhooked more than I felt it should. That being said when I was riding my 21 and 19 switching back and forth the other day i didn't feel any real difference but it wasn't that choppy...but like going over boat waves etc felt about the same. It just not something i would be super concerned about. In fact i'm pretty much planning on getting another 21 px to move my mods to. The first one is really for the wife...so i'm not going to mess with it.

+1
    Instead of another 21 RXP, buy a 21 GP1800 and do a review for us.

12. +1 by:

+1
    Instead of another 21 RXP, buy a 21 GP1800 and do a review for us.
    Yawn...no.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information