Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    Nice ski . Yeah they are getting real expensive now , must be a covid tax .
    How does it compare to the 18tx and 19 px ? Is it in-between the 2 ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by buzurk View Post
    Nice, How do you find it for sy swinging around and that kind of playfullness?

the older PX was very easy to swing around etc when setting sponsons to freestyle

How do you think it will go jumping compared to previous PX? i find the TX to big and heavy for this purpose, the old PX used to fly, i suspect the new one would be better given its lighter?
    I tried jumping my 18 TX a few times and I could never find way to land it without feeling like I was getting the shit beat out of me...so I gave up on it. It just isn't ski for surf play IMO. I suspect the newer PX will be fantastic in the surf as responsive and as light as it feels. Soon as I get a chance, I look forward to giving it a try. As far as playfulness I really don't try to spin my skis out. Back in the 90s I can spin those old hulls in a circle at almost full throttle and come out the otherside...so fun. I wouldn't dare try that on these big skis with the way the hulls are designed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-m31164 View Post
    Nice ski . Yeah they are getting real expensive now , must be a covid tax .
    How does it compare to the 18tx and 19 px ? Is it in-between the 2 ?
    I have a few write ups on it here and there if you search back through my posts. I demoed one a while back for about an hour. This new one is heavily depowered for break in. More so then I remember with my other skis. Seemed like about hour 3 i'd get full revs....we'll see. My wife road it yesterday for about 45 minutes and I maybe spent 5 minutes on it. I have to say i'm already considering selling my 19px and getting another 21px...that's how good it is.

4. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    Yah is super weird...the entrance to the front bin is smaller...I couldn't remove the plastic divider pieces like I can in the old px. I tried bending them a little..but I didn't really need them out so I left it alone.
    Smaller???? Dang, I have to get my shoulders through the hatch to install the battery or a SCOM. Is the battery still up front? I took the plastic dividers out of my 18 first day so I could see the fuel level during fuel stops. Paranoid about over filling since they build them out of material that gas ruins.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    Smaller???? Dang, I have to get my shoulders through the hatch to install the battery or a SCOM. Is the battery still up front? I took the plastic dividers out of my 18 first day so I could see the fuel level during fuel stops. Paranoid about over filling since they build them out of material that gas ruins.
    Your not getting in there now...that's for sure. The good news is nothing is up there. Its like it is on the TX now, in front of the engine. There area around the fill spot that will catch the overfill. Excessive gas will drain out below the deck line. I'll put some pics when I get a few. The tank is now black by the way.

+1
    New location for battery and fuse box will make electrical work a bit easier than trying to reach down into the nose like before.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    Couple of pics in my 2nd post from today. Rode them both today back to back...very different feel. New ski is very responsive to steering input where as the older px takes a little bit of body English. New ski just feels light, even with a full tank. Looking forward to it opening up. Sport mode felt the same as normal mode, ski would only go about 7300 and hit like 63ish. No learners key anymore so I think they have the ski pretty locked down...guess well see for how long. Only got about an hour on it today.

i have some other pics with the plate off along with some upgraded IC pipes and catch can install. Ill post soon.
    What catch can are you going to use? With all the changes, it may take the can guys some time to catch up....

+1
    How the hell can you get a PX with sound????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin RXT-X View Post
    How the hell can you get a PX with sound????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Pretty easy actually... just write the check out for another $800- then prepare to "Rock out with Your cock out!"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Pretty easy actually... just write the check out for another $800- then prepare to "Rock out with Your cock out!"
    Hes just jealous because he cant listen to his favorite Elton John songs while he rides.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information