Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    +1
    Currently two years and 3.99% financing. BRP used to give you a third year if you did not use the financing.
    I agree that pre-order deals should include longer warranties especially if you are putting money down with the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    Currently two years and 3.99% financing. BRP used to give you a third year if you did not use the financing.
    I agree that pre-order deals should include longer warranties especially if you are putting money down with the order.
    where are you seeing 2yrs? Do you mean 1 standard and 2yr best for 3 total, or just 2 total (bc it was 2 total when I placed my deposit last month).

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeR397 View Post
    where are you seeing 2yrs? Do you mean 1 standard and 2yr best for 3 total, or just 2 total (bc it was 2 total when I placed my deposit last month).
    2 years is what the ad mentioned. I don't know how they sliced it. I would assume, one year standard then one year of BEST with a deductible. I did not read the specifics.

Anyone see anything better yet than the 1+1 warranty on a new rxpx?

+1
    I got 3 years doing the pre buy.

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    I got 3 years doing the pre buy.
    Thanks. My dealer said they have a notice for 3 yr as well. Better than the 2 I guess, but worse than the 4yr standard brp warranty and much shittier than yamahas always standard boat show 5yr.

Thanks. My dealer said they have a notice for 3 yr as well. Better than the 2 I guess, but worse than the 4yr standard brp warranty and much shittier than yamahas always standard boat show 5yr.
    Guess not. Dealer is saying I only get 2 year warranty and brp is not offering a 3 year on 2021.

to buy a extra 2 years is $900, but 3 years is $1k which I guess is gonna have to do. Gonna be a $20k stock jetski with a damn seat and handlebar riser and this warranty. Really disappointed brp can’t keep up with Yamaha’s standard 5 year warranty on their skis.

+1
    Guess not. Dealer is saying I only get 2 year warranty and brp is not offering a 3 year on 2021.

to buy a extra 2 years is $900, but 3 years is $1k which I guess is gonna have to do. Gonna be a $20k stock jetski with a damn seat and handlebar riser and this warranty. Really disappointed brp canít keep up with Yamahaís standard 5 year warranty on their skis.
    In Canada, Yamaha's GP1800 is 2 grand more then the RXPX and I expect its reflected because of the extra warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfreak View Post
    In Canada, Yamaha's GP1800 is 2 grand more then the RXPX and I expect its reflected because of the extra warranty.
    In my experience, Yamaha has always been around $1500 cheaper in Michigan, even with 5yr warranty vs skidoo lesser warranty.

This is quite consistent with what a friend just found.

He was looking to get a new ski, and was told in late Jan - if you don't place your order soon - absolutely NO Guarantee you will be able to get a ski in 2021. He ordered that week, and his new ski just arrived last weekend. The dealer said that he expects to get a total of 18 more skis in 2021. PERIOD !!!!

No deals of any sort, no extended warranty, no heavily discounted cover, nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information