Angry Sharkdiver selling parts again

Watch out for sharkdiver he burned me for 550.00 bucks this summer sent him money as a friend thru pay pal for a wire harness for a 2016 rxpx 300 sent me a harness for rxtx will not respond to my emails dont send him any money he will burn u with out a thought this guy should be thrown off green hulk

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by keith neff View Post
    ... sent ... money as a friend thru PayPal...
    Do not do this!

Do not send money ‘as a friend’ unless the person actually is a friend. Just because they have an account on some online forum does not make them trustworthy for something involving actual money.

Use the proper PayPal invoice system, pay the damn fees, and have some buyer protection against fraud and error.

Ask the seller to send you a proper PayPal invoice, and make sure it actually describes what you are buying, including condition. Pay the invoice. Yes, the seller will incur fees. Those are to protect YOU from possible problems.

+1
    Which harness exactly? engine or main? I've dealt with sharkdiver on numerous occasions and never ever an issue.

It was for a used main harness for a 2016 rxpx 300 he sent me a main harness for a 2016 rxtx 300 the battery is at the wrong location mine is in the front the harness he sent me is for a ski with the battery under the seat. Will not work i have the harness in a box sealed ready to ship

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by keith neff View Post
    It was for a used main harness for a 2016 rxpx 300 he sent me a main harness for a 2016 rxtx 300 the battery is at the wrong location mine is in the front the harness he sent me is for a ski with the battery under the seat. Will not work i have the harness in a box sealed ready to ship
    That's shitty

+1
    Why is Sharkdiver not responding to this thread???

RXP.... RXT, it could have been a honest mistake, but there is nothing honest about not refunding the money when the mistake is pointed out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    Why is Sharkdiver not responding to this thread???

RXP.... RXT, it could have been a honest mistake, but there is nothing honest about not refunding the money when the mistake is pointed out.

Yeap, if it were me I'd be here making things right or at least explaining the situation from the other side.

Sharkdiver

I even sent him the part number i needed no excuse why dont he owe up to this matter??? I had to buy a brand new harness right from seadoo special order none in the country back orderded for ever the rep from seadoo found a new one 599.00 shipped lets get him to pay up i will send the harness back to him no charge only is he sends me my money thru venmo or paypay i sent him 2 money requests thru paypal no response. Thanks guys first time i got burned with anyone on this site thanks keith

Thread Information