300RXPX my story HELP!

Hello everyone I will try and make this short as possible.
    2017 rxpx 120 hours . Half way threw summer thottlebody and Intercooler want . All covered under warranty (great)
    3 months later the machine started surging . Took it back in they said it was a collapsed supercharger hose . Not under warranty 500$ took it back out started surging engine again. Went on 3 or 4 run (checking the fuel,oil, temp,coolant, everything...no engine codes
    Come to find out my self the new IC was leaking i took the ic hose off that goes to the throttle body and water was shooting out. Took it back in and the warranty was up 2 days befor.

Brp covered the new intercooler and .5hour of labour and and my shop covered 80 percent of labour and I had to pay the rest... and they said the sprayed the motor down with fogging oil.. So!

Over the last 4 runs salt water has been going threw my throttle body and into the motor.. oil is good and shop said it checked out. I am fighting with them to get a new throttle body and inside the motor checked.. I flush it after everyride my question is where does the salt water go after the throttle body? Out the exhaust? Is the inside of this motor ruined because I got a faulty intercooler ?and the shop didn't know ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsr21 View Post
    Hello everyone I will try and make this short as possible.
    2017 rxpx 120 hours . Half way threw summer thottlebody and Intercooler want . All covered under warranty (great)
    3 months later the machine started surging . Took it back in they said it was a collapsed supercharger hose . Not under warranty 500$ took it back out started surging engine again. Went on 3 or 4 run (checking the fuel,oil, temp,coolant, everything...no engine codes
    Come to find out my self the new IC was leaking i took the ic hose off that goes to the throttle body and water was shooting out. Took it back in and the warranty was up 2 days befor.

Brp covered the new intercooler and .5hour of labour and and my shop covered 80 percent of labour and I had to pay the rest... and they said the sprayed the motor down with fogging oil.. So!

Over the last 4 runs salt water has been going threw my throttle body and into the motor.. oil is good and shop said it checked out. I am fighting with them to get a new throttle body and inside the motor checked.. I flush it after everyride my question is where does the salt water go after the throttle body? Out the exhaust? Is the inside of this motor ruined because I got a faulty intercooler ?and the shop didn't know ?
    $500 wow...for a fixed supercharger hose? I'm guessing it ruptured or popped off. Usually replacing those with aftermarket is pretty much my first mod after the catch can. Or take some wide tie wraps and put one about every 3 inches.

As long as it runs good, I wouldn't worry about. We've seen way worse around here. You can always take your hose off your Throttle body and shoot it with a little XPS oil.

If you end up needing a throttle body you can get one for cheap from https://seadoothrottlebody.com/

I run one of theirs and have lots of hours on it with no issues. Beats spending $800 at the dealer if they won't cover a replacement.

Thx man i will deff look into it.. I guess I'm more concerned about the saltwater that was ran threw thew the motor?

Thread Information