Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBandit View Post
    I've scoped this area before (via satellite - never rode it yet). My only issue would be speed (if you desire avoid LEO taxation) being that it's all retired residential communities and all.
    Don't get me wrong, not say I'd blast through that area, as 14 miles would get eatin' up quite fast... just concerned about vegetation in certain areas might clog the intake at slower speeds.
    If you're into "house browsing" (my wife is), it'd be a wonderful tour - especially on a windy day, which is the main concern in FL winters (not the cold).
    From a satellite view it may be deceiving, but the canals are pretty wide and clean. Most vegetation (if any) is usually along the shoreline with plenty of space to ride debris free.

There are also plenty of areas to open it up and do some long pulls. Check it out sometime, you definitely won't be disappointed. If you want to extend the ride further you can always follow the C51 canal (along Southern blvd) all the way out to 441, another 10+ miles.

Thanks guys looks pretty awesome!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YaMuderr View Post
    From a satellite view it may be deceiving, but the canals are pretty wide and clean. Most vegetation (if any) is usually along the shoreline with plenty of space to ride debris free.

There are also plenty of areas to open it up and do some long pulls. Check it out sometime, you definitely won't be disappointed. If you want to extend the ride further you can always follow the C51 canal (along Southern blvd) all the way out to 441, another 10+ miles.
    Itís cool the way itís like a water highway!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Itís cool the way itís like a water highway!
    Yea it sure is like a highway minus all the restrictions. Here is a link to one of the local groups out here just to give you guys a better perspective. @jetski_palmbeach

+1
    brings back memories. I used to ride my 2 stroke there, I'd launch at Ida , went as far north as up by the airport a couple of times. that area was usually empty back then...

Quote Originally Posted by YaMuderr View Post
    Yea it sure is like a highway minus all the restrictions. Here is a link to one of the local groups out here just to give you guys a better perspective. @jetski_palmbeach
    that was SUPER COOL!!!! thank you for the awesome video makes me wanna move there for sure!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information