Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tune for 2018 RXT 230?

With the pricing insanity at the moment for the 300s (new or used). I just bought an '18 RXT 230. Would like to do stuff I have done before with supercharger upgrades, exhaust, yada yada. But I don't see the Riva Map-X tuner works on this. Is this correct? I only found a Race Lab tune for 240+ hp whatever that means. Is there anything else out there? Thanks

+1
    Sure does I tunned my 2018 230 with it .

+1
    Tunes for gtr230 should work

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by viperbob View Post
    With the pricing insanity at the moment for the 300s (new or used). I just bought an '18 RXT 230. Would like to do stuff I have done before with supercharger upgrades, exhaust, yada yada. But I don't see the Riva Map-X tuner works on this. Is this correct? I only found a Race Lab tune for 240+ hp whatever that means. Is there anything else out there? Thanks
    Hi Bob, congrats on the new ski. The MaptunerX has a great tune for the 230's.

The MaptunerX is the way to go. Reflash your ecu in minutes without having to send it anywhere.
    Upgrade tunes at any time and it costs you nothing extra.
    Optionally use the MaptunerX for diagnostics, programming keys, and data logging.
    Very easy to use! The GreenHulk Store offers MaptunerX tuning packages at discounted pricing. If you reflash the ECU I highly recommend you ugrade your impeller and wear ring as well. Riva has found this pitch to work best with the 230's with tuned ECU

RIVA Stainless Steel Wear Ring

RS33-159-SRX
    100% stainless steel wear rings/impeller liners are the perfect replacement for your damaged original unit. Replaces original plastic unit on RXP, RXT, 07 GTX Wake Edition and GTC-SC Ltd. models with easy press in installation. Durable stainless steel resists debris damage and saltwater corrosion. P...
    $189.95
    Add To Cart

Original Sea Doo Wear Ring

Genuine Sea Doo replacement wear ring for 215/255/260 HP Sea Doo personal watercraft and sport boats. WILL ALSO FIT GTX AND WAKE PRO 230
    $71.99
    Add To Cart

SOLAS SEA-DOO CONCORD 14/19 IMPELLER

SRZ-CD-14/19A
    Solas Concord Impellers increase low-end thrust and top-end speed. Constructed of high strength stainless steel, Solas Impellers feature a polished hub and exclusive hub-end water seal for reduced cavitation.

$296.96
    Add To Cart

RIVA Maptuner X Tuning Bundle Pack For Sea Doo Skis

RS110SC-B
    The MaptunerX Bundle delivers instant plug-in horsepower! Quickly and easily load performance tunes into your watercraft, ATV or UTV eliminating the need to ship out your ECU for programming. Features a slick, full color, touch screen display. There is no limit to the number of vehicles or tunes ...

$899.95
    Add To Cart

OK and that all sounds good, but I only see a single Stage 1 tune in the library. I want to put on an xx2 charger upgrade with intercooler, intake mod, injectors, RRFPR, etc. So Stage 1 tune ain't going to cut it. So am I wasting my time with the Map X?

+1
    OK and that all sounds good, but I only see a single Stage 1 tune in the library. I want to put on an xx2 charger upgrade with intercooler, intake mod, injectors, RRFPR, etc. So Stage 1 tune ain't going to cut it. So am I wasting my time with the Map X?
    Start with the stage 1. As you change parts you will need to log and send that info to
    Jesus@Riva. He will adjust your tune as needed. Cam change would be a good idea.
    Those 230's are turds without it. Might also wanna do a 300 s/c conversion instead
    of the xx2. Just some thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by GTRD View Post
    Start with the stage 1. As you change parts you will need to log and send that info to
    Jesus@Riva. He will adjust your tune as needed. Cam change would be a good idea.
    Those 230's are turds without it. Might also wanna do a 300 s/c conversion instead
    of the xx2. Just some thoughts.
    Have you tested the 300 cam in the 230 engine?

Thanks. What Cam? I have installed cams before in these motors. Pretty easy. And is the 300 SC interchangeable on the 230s?

+1
    Not at all, you'd be wasting your time with anything else. MaptunerX is completely customizable. In this case of using the XX-2 you'd actually use the Stage 3 260 8650 VT11 tune.
    You'd need the VT11 injectors
    Riva rising rate fuel pressure regulator
    and you'd need to upgrade your valve train. I recommend the supertech spring and retainer kit.
    I recommend the Fizzle F1000 intercooler.
    Also, you will want to run the 15/19R impeller.

Hope that helps!
    Jerry

+1
    is the 300 SC interchangeable on the 230s?
    Yes, you would need this kit and PTO modification service

PTO Modification Service To Use 300 Supercharger

PTO Modification
    This is a modification service to enable you to mount a Sea Doo 300 supercharger to your Seadoo 215/255/260 PTO Housing. https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...oducts_id=5518 The Seadoo 300 Supercharger is available as a kit in this online store. (see link ...
    $200.00
    Add To Cart

Sea Doo 300 Supercharger Conversion Kit For Older Skis

300 SC Kit
    This kit contains the same supercharger used on the Sea Doo 300 HP skis, along with the Sea Doo 300 double row crank gear, oil pressure jet to feed oil to the shaft of the supercharger, longer mounting bolts and a PTO gasket. Please note, your PTO housing will need to be machined to fit the oil p...

$1,370.00
    Add To Cart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information