+1

Power Vision 3 for Sea-Doo Spark

This product has firmware that will support switching the 60hp SPARK to 90hp and adds the ability to select “Touring” and “Sport” mode via the OEM controls, plus much more.

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...ducts_id=10263

PV3-25-06

$399.99

Add to Cart

We’ve raised the bar when it comes to what you should expect from a fuel tuner. Power Vision’s easy-to-read, no-nonsense display puts performance at your fingertips, empowering you to choose from our vast library of pre-tested tunes or to build one yourself. The Power Vision fuel tuner updates the tables directly within the ECU to optimize the air/fuel ratio, keeping you in sync and in control. When you’re back in the garage, your performance data can then be clearly seen using our Power Core software to help you improve your ride. The Power Vision device holds multiple tunes at once and allows you to optimize your ride for power, speed or fuel-efficiency. After you’ve flashed your ECU, you can either unplug the device or head out with Power Vision attached as an extra instrument panel. Power Vision easily connects through the OEM-style connectors, so installation won’t keep you away for long.

• Easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
    • Ability to flash your jet-ski from the water or garage, whenever you want
    • Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
    • Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
    • One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
    • Proudly made in the USA

Our Power Vision fuel tuner line can hold multiple tunes right on the device, which means that you can reflash your ECU for changing conditions right from the water. Keep a tune available for each of your favorite upgrades and ride styles to optimize your jet ski for everything you need.

Not just a fuel tuner, Dynojet's Power Vision devices are also powerful monitoring tools to track your progress as you ride. The data can then be viewed using our PowerCore software to help you improve your tune. It can also be used as an extra instrument panel when mounted to the handlebars of your watercraft for even more control over your progress.

• PC-based
    • Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
    • Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps

Power Vision 3 for Sea-Doo Spark has tunes, see below

• 2506300 Stock file
    • 2506200 Stock file
    • 2506100 Stock file
    • 2506000 Stock file

Sea-Doo Fitments:

• Spark 2up 900 ACE 2014-19
    • Spark 2up 900 H.O. ACE 2014-19
    • Spark 3up 900 H.O. ACE 2014-19
    • SPARK TRIXX 2017
    • SPARK TRIXX 2up 2018-19
    • SPARK TRIXX 3up 2018-19

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...ducts_id=10263

+1
    Interesting - I currently have a Maptun for the Spark, but I also have a PV3 already for my motorcycle.

Two questions:
    1) Can I transfer my tuning licence from my Maptun to the PV3?
    2) Can I have the PV3 paired to both my Spark and my Bike?

ta!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by edgelett View Post
    1) Can I transfer my tuning licence from my Maptun to the PV3?
    No, PV3 is a Dynojet product. Maptun is a different company.

Quote Originally Posted by edgelett View Post
    2) Can I have the PV3 paired to both my Spark and my Bike?
    It is only licensed to work on one ski, but you can buy an additional license for another ski (or bike/utv) for $199

+1
    yeah I know it's only licensed for 1 ski - i'm saying I have a licence already for my bike, can I also add a licence for my ski on the same device?
    Shame I can't transfer my tuning licence from the Maptun cause the PV3 is easy to use.

+1
    This tuning software looks so much better than Maptun. Maptun needs to get their sh*t together and updated that 90s looking map editor software.

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    ... Power Vision fuel tuner ...
    Does this product allow for adjusting things other than just the fuel delivery maps?
    Ignition timing curves, RPM limit, etc?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Does this product allow for adjusting things other than just the fuel delivery maps?
    I think it's only fuel, that would make the Maptuner superior from a performance perspective, it's much more expensive though.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    I can only speak from the experience of tuning my motorcycle with one.
    the person who did the tune is located in the US, I'm in Australia.
    He was able to adjust the idle RPM & have it automatically change as the engine warms up, smooth out the power curve, get rid of cold stalls, get rid of surging between 3k and 4k rpm, and combined with the exhaust I have I ended up with more ponies too.
    I have no idea how well it works with the Spark - I assume it's up to the person doing the tuning cause I know there are a few people doing bike tunes and they are getting different results based on who did the tune.

+1
    Nice to see maptuner getting a bit of competition.....competition is always a good thing

I'm looking for a tool that will id engine codes, clear them and show live data. Not wanting to change the tune. ECU's were sent out and upgraded. I'd like it to work on more than 1 ski. Will this tool do that?

Thread Information