Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    First new TX in Jax, FL. Thought my ski was going to be in when I saw it out front...looks like a few more weeks though .

Put an all black seat cover on and for me that beats the purple any day.

Went to the dealer today and got my deposit put down for a RXTX and Wake Pro 230. Price was about 2,500 higher then what I wanted but due to availability and the deposit being 100% refundable I went ahead and did it. They are not expected to arrive until end of November so that gives me time to put some extra money back to help with the cost. Plus I can back out at any time in event I come across a better deal.

Dealer said they ordered 150 Sea-Doos and showed me a list of the delivery sheet of both the October and November delivery confirmations and total it included only 23 skis.....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Put an all black seat cover on and for me that beats the purple any day.
    when your sitting on it riding it, you won’t care what color the seat is...promise

4. +1 by:

+1
    The deeper V of rxpx will handle the rough stuff better...no question.
    I thought the dead rise was the same as the ST3, which was 22 degrees on both?

down here is australia desperate to get my hands on the 21px. Purple it is for me! You North americans getting the goods so late in the season!! coming into summer cannot wait to be launching my barney off those white capped rollers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledfreak View Post
    I thought the dead rise was the same as the ST3, which was 22 degrees on both?
    Deadrise is not the only consideration when it comes to the performance characteristics of any given boat, especially when the measured angle is provided along only one point of the hull... it can be deceiving.

I'm in agreement with Dino, my T3 PX handles the rough stuff better than the ST3. I'm betting that the new T3R does too.

It will be interesting to see if there's any PX's competing in the off shore endurance races, such as LB2CAT

I recall seeing TX's and FX Yami's

Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Deadrise is not the only consideration when it comes to the performance characteristics of any given boat, especially when the measured angle is provided along only one point of the hull... it can be deceiving.

I'm in agreement with Dino, my T3 PX handles the rough stuff better than the ST3. I'm betting that the new T3R does too.

Quote Originally Posted by conroe View Post
    I don't think the GTX is a fiberglass hull. All plastic.
    All new GTX hulls are CM-Tec which is fiberglass and polyester resin with an acrylic finish.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pro10is View Post
    All new GTX hulls are CM-Tec which is fiberglass and polyester resin with an acrylic finish.
    I was about to reply to his remark... but I was 99% sure if I waited a little bit, the hull expert would jump in.

I was to lazy to lookup it up anyways...so thanks!

11. +1 by:

+1
    They used to offer 1k or extra 2 years, no they don't have that option the last few years. I used just save the money. I figure as many skis as I buy it would work out...so far so good. No major loss in the 10 skis I've bought in the last 10 years. But having the warranty helps sell the ski in year 2 or 3....now that they are getting so expensive.
    My dealer told me that 5 years is the longest that BRP will provide coverage. Since I had a three year on mine when purchased, the longest that I can extend is 2 years. He quoted me $631 for one year and $781 for two years. What pricing are you guys being quoted?

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information