Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by viperbob View Post
    I too was waiting to see the RXTs. Instead nothing at all except horrible color change. I was ready to call my dealer tomorrow. Instead will be looking over winter for a 2020 buyer that can't afford payments over the winter. So sad. I was SOOOO psych'd and nada...
    Dude the exact opposite reaction in this house. Ole girl was telling me to add another deposit for a Purple RXTX.

Well Im not a girl nor do I identify as one. I think it is a bad scheme. And the light pumpkin is also not a great look. And since these will most likely will have a price increase, I will look for a slightly used...

Jerry Gaddis, was there any mention of iDF being upgradeable to an existing ski with iBR? I would love to add that capability to my 2019 RXT-230. It would be great if iDF could be a software module add-on like the Ski & X package module? Did Sea-doo provide any details on required hardware changes for iDF installation?

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 69RT3X9 View Post
    ... iDF being upgradeable to an existing ski ... if iDF could be a software module add-on ... required hardware changes for iDF installation?
    There is a mechanical gearbox added to the driveline.

That suggests a bunch of hardware changes to accommodate, plus actuator and ECU/wire harness requirements.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    the "gear driven transmission may make that fall into the unobtainable class" of upgrades

+1
    What material is the RXP T3r constructed from?
    What hull is the GTR running on? Did it get the new top deck of the 21 RXP?

+1
    Sorry, but personally still don't see anything to make me get rid of the 08. RR

Quote Originally Posted by viperbob View Post
    Well Im not a girl nor do I identify as one. I think it is a bad scheme. And the light pumpkin is also not a great look. And since these will most likely will have a price increase, I will look for a slightly used...

Any reason for a significant other to get interested in your hobby is a solid win for me.

9. +1 by:

+1
    I don't know what's up with these frenchy designers the colours the last few years have been horrible the purple and yellow for 2021 looks hideous to me I could live with the yellow. The 2018 gray RXP and GTX looked good the all black with red accents on the 2015 RXT-X was probably one of my all time favorites this year the dark gray GTX is the best looking ski. I'm waiting for a non neon colour RXT-X with the upgraded colour dash, maybe next year ?

What is the difference between the GTX 300 and the GTX 300 Limited ??? All same Features ? But way more heavy on the price...

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information