Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    So whats happening with the updated firmware to support more features on new models? It was mentioned like a year ago but nothing so far.
    It is final stages of testing, the sport, eco mode button is now working to give the choice of 3 tunes while riding, trying to finalize the cruise and slow mode function. Getting close but not quite ready yet

+1
    How does the licensing packages work. I see these GP-somethings packages everywhere, can I just buy a blank M130 and add SeaDoo license to it? (I'm aware of the wiring related portion)
    Yes you can buy a seadoo license for any M130

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by zach44102 View Post
    I tried to Order a Motec for Siemens ECU ski. Apparently discontinued. Does anybody have a harness/ecu for sale?
    Try WFO Performance in Houston, just heard he had a harness available

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin RXT-X View Post
    Try WFO Performance in Houston, just heard he had a harness available
    yes, in stock

+1
    Is there functionality to broadcast custom CAN messages onto the Doo bus based on Motec data? Say I want to take AFR value from LTC and broadcast a custom CAN message based on that data? Is that possible?

Trying to figure out a way to display AFR on the stock dash. Would be awesome if the new seadoo firmware had that feature build in, it's pretty simply just a CAN message and the dash picks it up as depth value. The newer dash styles do not have decimal points for depth display so the values have to be multiplied by 10 so say 13.5 becomes 135 on the dash and not just 13.

+1
    Is there functionality to broadcast custom CAN messages onto the Doo bus based on Motec data? Say I want to take AFR value from LTC and broadcast a custom CAN message based on that data? Is that possible?

Trying to figure out a way to display AFR on the stock dash. Would be awesome if the new seadoo firmware had that feature build in, it's pretty simply just a CAN message and the dash picks it up as depth value. The newer dash styles do not have decimal points for depth display so the values have to be multiplied by 10 so say 13.5 becomes 135 on the dash and not just 13.

DashPac. On my ski I can toggle thur the menu to see all the stock items plus afr, boost, engine temp, depth.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    DashPac. On my ski I can toggle thur the menu to see all the stock items plus afr, boost, engine temp, depth.

Unless something changed I don't think dashpac supports newer clusters without decimal point on the depth display. I just hooked up my maptun can-lambda logger to my '22 PX with color screen and it only displayed the value before the decimal point so AFR of 13.9 would show up as 13 ...big difference The only solution is to have the value multiplied internally by 10 before its sent to the cluster so 13.9 becomes 139 on the cluster which would be acceptable.

Or display lambda not AFR but I'm too used to AFR.

+1
    Unless something changed I don't think dashpac supports newer clusters without decimal point on the depth display. I just hooked up my maptun can-lambda logger to my '22 PX with color screen and it only displayed the value before the decimal point so AFR of 13.9 would show up as 13 ...big difference The only solution is to have the value multiplied internally by 10 before its sent to the cluster so 13.9 becomes 139 on the cluster which would be acceptable.

I cannot comment further as to what DashPac can or cannot do on newer models. One could add gauges for AFR/Boost, and record it with a GoPro (old school datalogging).

+1

Dashpac will display on the new dashes but only on the depth function

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    I cannot comment further as to what DashPac can or cannot do on newer models. One could add gauges for AFR/Boost, and record it with a GoPro (old school datalogging).
    Bob, the dashpac ultimate now logs too. great piece of kit
    It will also transmit AFR and Lambda to you cell phone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information