Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the instructions. I got the motor aligned. I bought this ski missing most of the exhaust parts so that information will come in handy. I hooked up the starter got the throttle,choke and pv cable hooked up. Before moving forward with the exhaust I bumped the starter to see what would happened and was getting a water temp alarm. Noticed that the ski did not come with that rear sensor so had to order that. I still have to clean up all these exhaust parts and sort through all the bolt hardware and figure out which bolt goes where as this thing was in pieces when I got it. I'm hopefully going to finish it next weekend. Ive got some new hydro turf mats I going to add to it and will probably work on rebuildi the pump and replacing the impeller.

+1
    Download the service manual... it’ll help you out with your situation.

I put the water temp sensor on and was able to get the alarm off but still was not getting power or a click. Jumped the starter solenoid with a screwdriver and I got the starter to bump. Replaced solenoid and everthing is working properly. I had to order some bolts that were missing for the exhaust otherwise I would have been done.

4. +1 by:

+1
    Glad you got it figured out dude! These 2 smokers can be a PITA!!

No doubt it's been a while since I rebuilt a wave venture 760. I also swapped out the fuel selector as it was not moving freely also put a new check valve at the tank. After I primed the fuel system the ski fired right up. I still need to rewire my trailer lights. I plan to a bluetooth radio to this ski. Also going to replace the mats intake grate and possibly put a new solas prop on. The ski has 167hrs according to the meter.

+1
    We finally rebuilt our carbs and installed the T handles. As my son wan iOS wing the last T handle, he dropped it... and put a nick in the tip. So, he learned a valuable lesson... and the carbs are still on the dining room table!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information