Ok, so I have some kick ass handle bars I bought from All Cool on here awhile back. I ended up loosing one of the ends that he sold with them. How they worked was the end passed had a screw that passed through the middle of it, then through a rubber tube thing, then washer, then screw. You would put it all together in the hole. Then you would turn the screw till it was tight and it wouldn't come out.

Well I bought some chrome ends off a FX HO and I was able to use the stuff besides the end on one side but the other side, well like i said it fell in the lake. So where can I get the rubber hose looking thing that gets fat??? Thats all I really need I have a screw and nut I matched to the new ends.