What Brand Cover for the STX modals

What brand covers are you guys using and are you happy with the fit?
    I won't be towing with the cover on.

We are using the following since last summer.
    SBU
    Super Heavy-Duty PWC 600D Jet SKI Cover for Kawasaki STX-15F / JT1500A9F 2009-2017

From Amazon but when I went to look for again it says currently unavailable. It fits well and can be towed with if desired. Has held up well this first year.

+1
    We bought ours from the dealer where we bought the skis. Gave us a great price, perfect fit and can tow with it on.

It’s good to know they fit well enough to tow with the cover on. I bought a 2016 STX15F that come with a cover. It’s a universal style cover. It’s a bit big but it reaches almost to the bunks and will cover the back of the ski to the ride plate. They make one model smaller that would fit right under the rub rail. With no covered storage at the moment it larger cover, covers the ski very well from the sun.

Geza Gear out of California makes nice covers with lots of different fabric options. I don't have one for my skis yet but I have them for my motorcycles and LOVED them.

+1
    Don't tow with the cover on! It will eventually shred the cover, and dust & dirt will get under it and scuff the finish on your 'Ski.

I used to use factory covers, but I'm finished with them! Too expensive and they don't hold up well at all. Commercial Sewing, the company that makes them for Kawasaki, changed material a number of years ago and the new crap is just that--crap.

I use 600 Denier covers from Ebay. I need to order some new ones, my old ones are 4 years old and starting to get some small tears in them.

Thread Information