Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Buckeye River Runner
    Posts
    440
    +1
    17
    Maybe I’m reading to much into the question, but turbos aren’t effected as much when blowing out the exhaust. Im guessing that the 2021 is now a turbo ski with low boost.

  2. #22
    that would be awesome...but this is just an dream i guess....

  3. #23
    Lake Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dirty Jerzey
    Posts
    1,353
    +1
    243
    Shhhh, Jerry. That's job security for me.


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by birel33 View Post
    Maybe I’m reading to much into the question, but turbos aren’t effected as much when blowing out the exhaust. Im guessing that the 2021 is now a turbo ski with low boost.
    No mfr will ever do a turbo it’s too expensive and very complicated vs a cent sc set up. Even 1350s have issues with the wet exhaust on the turbos it has to be set up so it stays dry

    Yamaha could very easily fix the clutch problem by Getting rid of the clutch like the pro charger but then they would have to use a bov

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    4,089
    +1
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    No mfr will ever do a turbo it’s too expensive and very complicated vs a cent sc set up. Even 1350s have issues with the wet exhaust on the turbos it has to be set up so it stays dry

    Yamaha could very easily fix the clutch problem by Getting rid of the clutch like the pro charger but then they would have to use a bov
    What about Honda PWC they were turbo?

  6. +1 by:


  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    What about Honda PWC they were turbo?
    Yes I know but they don’t count anymore lol.

  8. +1 by:


  9. #27
    I absolutely cringe when I see guys doing that. I try to kindly say something, but usually I get “I know what I’m doing”.

  10. #28
    The new 2020 Belassi Burrasca uses a Turbo 1.6 Engine and Hydrospace for yeas also no big deal

  11. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by FAMT View Post
    The new 2020 Belassi Burrasca uses a Turbo 1.6 Engine and Hydrospace for yeas also no big deal
    I’ve seen those looked into getting one because I liked the dual exhaust but nobody supports them

  12. #30
    Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beaumont, Texas
    Posts
    3,053
    +1
    135
    I blow mine out with the reverse lever, and now that I have a turbo I blow it for sure but mostly just to warm up the exhaust to evaporate any water, also this a must if you have o2 sensors, I have 2 installed and i know I dont want to killl them.

    I sometimes put a squirrel fan up the ass end of the ski when I get home to dry it out to save my 2) o2 sensors.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. putting away waverunner for winter, trailer question
    By sys1mxb in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2018, 07:54 PM
  2. HELP: when I start my ski on trailer it rev's straight to WOT w/out pulling throttle!
    By gmoeller in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 04:22 PM
  3. 2006 gtx running on trailer but wont rev up in water
    By jonesy383 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 09:00 PM
  4. 1390 has power on trailer, wont rev in water. suspect efi controllers
    By MJE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:28 PM
  5. Trailer for your Ski...Water trailer no wheels
    By LaveyT in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •