Thread: SVHO remap

SVHO remap

Hi all,

Just bought myself a 2016 SVHO. It's currently got a solas impeller, ribbon delete, bov and panel filter installed.
    I'm looking at getting a maptuner remap as everyone keeps recommending me to get it done - is it worth the cost?

I've had a quote of £640 (i'm in the UK) is it worth the outlay and will I gain a noticeable acceleration increase? I only ride on the sea so top speed isn't an interest really.

TIA

Even if you keep a ski otherwise stock the single best mod you can do is a tune.Your going to pick up power everywhere adding timing and lifting the rev limiter its %100 worth it

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stef01885 View Post
    Hi all,

Just bought myself a 2016 SVHO. It's currently got a solas impeller, ribbon delete, bov and panel filter installed.
    I'm looking at getting a maptuner remap as everyone keeps recommending me to get it done - is it worth the cost?

I've had a quote of £640 (i'm in the UK) is it worth the outlay and will I gain a noticeable acceleration increase? I only ride on the sea so top speed isn't an interest really.

TIA
    It's absolutely worth the money. Your ski isn't going any faster until you do it. The GreenHulk Store sells the MaptunerX tuning bundle package at a discounted price

RIVA Maptuner X Tuning Bundle Pack 1.8L Yamaha Waverunners

RY110SC-B-1
    The MaptunerX Bundle delivers instant plug-in horsepower! Quickly and easily load performance tunes into your Yamaha PWC eliminating the need to ship out your ECU for programming. Features a slick, full color, touch screen display. There is no limit to the number of vehicles or tunes you can refl...

$939.95
    Add To Cart

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    It's absolutely worth the money. Your ski isn't going any faster until you do it. The GreenHulk Store sells the MaptunerX tuning bundle package at a discounted price

RIVA Maptuner X Tuning Bundle Pack 1.8L Yamaha Waverunners

RY110SC-B-1
    The MaptunerX Bundle delivers instant plug-in horsepower! Quickly and easily load performance tunes into your Yamaha PWC eliminating the need to ship out your ECU for programming. Features a slick, full color, touch screen display. There is no limit to the number of vehicles or tunes you can refl...

$939.95
    Add To Cart
    Is it worth it for a 2014 FX Cruiser SVHO? I have total stock ski and run 93 octane.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennGlenn View Post
    Is it worth it for a 2014 FX Cruiser SVHO? I have total stock ski and run 93 octane.
    If your ski is totally stock then no, there are many other things you need to do before a reflash. Have a look at this stage 1 kit
    https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...oducts_id=7681

A reflash would come with stage 2
    https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...oducts_id=7682

Thread Information